4. Park Jimin

"Sir! Sir! Can you hear me, Jimin sir!!!!!"- his manager screaming on the top of his lungs.

I felt so much comfort in the rain, it's so good to cry under this rain nobody can see my tears, nobody clicking pictures of mine, no hate comments at this moment.

Jimin Sir let's go home now, it's raining really bad- Jimin's manager Mr. Lee said.

Lee let me enjoy a little more this rain, what will I do after going back home, again that white walls and empty rooms. Let me be here, a little more!

Mr. Lee gave Jimin some weird looks.

Whattttt??? -Jimin asked in an irritated tone.
Sir you remember that tomorrow is your recording?? and if anything happens to your voice PDnim will kick our asses, with his size 10 boots.

"F*ck I completely forgot about it" Jimin thought.
Okay Mr. Lee I am listening to you this time but you dare to think that I am scared of PDnim.

I can see that sir, Mr. Lee replied in his sarcastic tone to tease Jimin.

Mr. Lee knows that Jimin really struggled a lot to be at the place where he is today. Jimin starved himself a lot of times to be in his perfect shape after reading hateful and body shaming comments on the internet. Jimin is a sensitive and sensible person who gets hurt easily and understands one's pain easily. Sometimes I think who are those people who posts hateful comments on him and call themselves his fans???

I saw Mr. Lee got lost in his thoughts.

Mr. Lee "Ramyeon meokgo gallae?"
( Its literal meaning is 'You want to have some Ramyeon' in Korean, but it has a sexual innuendo like "Want to go on a date?")
- Jimin asked him teasingly.