7. Naina Sharma

"Why God??? Why are you doing this to me??? Did I steal your money??? Did I ever do bad to anyone??? Then why are you doing this to me??? " - Naina crying out loud in her office wahroom.

"Heels clanking sounds coming closer to Naina's washroom door".....
Naina open the door are you alright??? - worried Vaishali started banging the door.

Naina started wiping her tears off, trying her best to keep herself calm.
" I am alright Vaishali please don't freak out"- Naina replied

I know there is something wrong with you, I saw you running out of Mr. Gupta's room. Please tell me what happened.

Naina finally opened the door and burst out into tears seeing her worried bestie, Vaishali.
"Vaishali he started touching and talked shit to me, he was continuously asking me to sleep with him, you don't even know how dirty I am feeling right now....... I can't even think of him like this. Vaishali for me this is not just a job it's the most sacred place for me."- Naina with teary eyes.

Naina let's go we need to teach him a lesson nothing is going to happen even if you sit here and cry all day- Vaishali said aggressively.

Vaishali dragged Naina out of the restroom and they saw Mr. Gupta gathered their team.