Chapter 3

You sighed and threw your head back. "I just don't know what to do Valllll!" you said looking at your phone. You were on facetime with your best friend of 3 years Valentine. "Girl you need to tell her who your dad is especially since you have a crush! Who knows if you both ever get together and she finds out she's never gonna trust you again bestie!"

You frowned knowing she was right you didn't want to but you knew you would have to come clean sooner or later. "I-i don't kno-" You Froze your eyes turning to an icy dark blue. after a few seconds you blinked and your eyes turned back to it's original eye color. "Bestie you good? Y/n? N/n helloooooooo!"

You shook your head and held it. "Sorry that was my dad calling me in my head...... I have to go-" Valentine sighed. "Ok but at least think about it Ok?" She asked with pleading eyes as you sighed once more. "Ok..... I will bye!" She said goodbye as well and hung up.

You Didn't notice but your power was slowly freezing your arm again. "Ah f-" You we're cut off by your mother saying something in your mind. 'Cuss I dare you! see what's go happen' She said in your mind as you awkwardly chuckled. "Um what I meant to say was freak yeah......." you chuckled. 'Mhm I'm watching you along with your dad!' 

You blocked your mind out so they weren't able to talk to you through it again. You got ready for the day.

*AHEM it's me author here I'm not trying to be rude but if you don't like the outfit choice don't say anything rude! it's just an outfit if I see one rude comment about the outfit it will be removed! if you don't like the outfit choice just change it.*

You fixed up your hair in your usual hairstyle and walked out of your house

You fixed up your hair in your usual hairstyle and walked out of your house. You waited for the bus to S.W.A.G. When the bus got there you got on and sat down. After a long long ride you Arrived safely to your destination. You walked into S.W.A.G. And sat down at your seat calmly.

"Ok team we are going on a mission tonight we have to go to The Matlock's ball to protect their daughter Valentine. We leave tonight we're gonna have pairs though. Y/n you and bosey, Mika and Miles will sneak in together and transform into ShoutOut and Awol, And me and Chapa will sneak in from the back and pretend to be workers. Y/n and bosey will secretly be close to The Matlock's daughter the whole time we're there!" Ray explained as Y/n perked up at the name of her best friend.

She knew it was gonna be an exhausting night. But she was prepared as long as she got home on time. She got a phone call and the ID said dad. "Excuse me for a sec." You walked outside and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Y/n I need you home tonight me and your mother are discussing our evil mastermind plan to take over the world AHAHAH!"

"Ok ok I'll be there soon I'm at school."

"Ugh that darn school again I'm thinking of dropping you out and homeschooling you myself!"

"Ok bye dad love you."

"Villains don't love stop with that nonsense goodbye!"