chapter 4

'Villians don't love.....' That's what you've been told all your life. At this point you were used to it but it still hurts your parents didn't even love you!

You walk back into S.W.A.G and put on a fake expression. "Guys I'm back!" You smiled and sat down next to bose. Just when everything was going smoothly you got a crime alert. "Someone's using an illegal power drug to turn cats into mutants! Let's blow and go!" Mika said grabbing her gum. You, Bose, Miles, and Chapa followed blowing a bubble and going down the tube.

"Frostbite freeze the power outage so the villains can't see. Me and brainstorm will help get innocent people out of here! Volt and AWOL I need you and Captain Man to hold off the villians." ShoutOut demanded.

You nodded and went to work freezing the power outage. "Hey what's going on?" One of the villains asked before they were kicked in the face by Volt.

"AWOL!" Volt shouted and AWOL quickly appeared and teleported the villians to jail. Brainstorm and ShoutOut were helping people escape but some where rowdy. "Get your hands off of me!" A confused old lady shouted to them hitting them with her purse.

"M-Ma'am M-Ma'am MA'AM!" ShoutOut accidentally got overwhelmed and shouted at the women causing her to fly back. ShoutOut nervously looks over to Brainstorm and Captainman. "Oopsies....."

"you won't stop us you poor excuse for heros!" *One of the villians said breaking the top of the roof causing it to come crashing down.* "Got it!" Brainstorm said thing to concentrate and use his powers to hold and move it. "Get them!" ShoutOut shouted. Not knowing who she was talking to both You,Volt, and captain man all reached for the villain. You using your ice powers and volt using her lighting bolts.

You ended up crashing into each other and since you were bumped into you accidentally shot your ice all over. "WATCH OUT!" you shouted as the whole room got filled with huge chunks and amounts of ice.

"Whoa!" ShoutOut slipped and one of the ice blocks fell on AWOL causing him to knock into brainstorm. "Ow!" Brainstorm said losing concentration and dropping the part of the roof as he to fell.

"nows my chance!" The villain escaped and you all groaned in defeat.....

-time skip-

"not only did you guys fail you made ME look bad!" Captain man scolded he's been scolding for at least an hour now. "It wasn't my fault!" Volt rolled her eyes. "I don't know what happened with my ice when I got bumped into it just shot out I couldn't control it!" You tried explaining.

"Don't even get me started on you! Now because of that the city is trying to cost us money! And you Mika the old lady you knocked over Mrs.johnson is sueing us for assault!" He yelled and Mika nervously smiled.

"That's it your all on probation!" Ray yelled and you all protested. "You can't do that who's gonna stop crime!" Volt scoffed. "I am!" Ray smirked

"Wait so we're not allowed to fight anymore?" Bose asked as Mika nodded. "That's not fair Ray!" Mika scoffed. "Yeah man it was one tiny mistakes.... Well maybe two but STILL!" Miles said angrily.

"Ray this is stupid it was a mistake!" You rolled your eyes. "I dont wanna hear another word from you five go help schwoz shave his sister or something she looks like a horse." Ray shivered walking out.