Part 3

I rushed through breakfast barely. acknowledging my family which I made a mental note to apologize later. I was walking through the streets of Xyrus city appreciating its peaceful exterior. From the large mansions of power driven nobles to small street vendors with stands of all sorts of accessories and and food .

I was very impatient to get to the location of the mysterious messengers. I wonder who they could be?

I stopped by one of the stands and grabbed a bite to eat because I had little to no breakfast and as they say it's the most important meal of the day. I scarfed down my snack and was getting close to the destination. It was in the more deserted area with barely any houses or people for that matter, quite the opposite of the city.

I finally arrived and was surrounded by trees and well, trees.
5 minutes passed then 10 then 30 then a whole hour.
I felt the disappointed sink in at the two hour mark and turned to leave when I I heard a zapping sound and felt a presence behind me "sorry were late...." and turned around to see a man with long white hair a tall build with luscious sink clothing and jewels that would make any noble jealous.

Not even a couple seconds later another man appeared. He had shoulder length messy black hair that was was tied loosely back with a long jeweled rope that traced down his black hooded suit with many other beaded jewels.
But what stood out most was his black horns on his head, they were also decorated.

They both looked at each other and then at me.

"Um, hi?" An awkward silence stood between the three of us, but then out of nowhere they both ran up and tackled me to the ground.
At first I thought they were attacking me but I realized it was actually a hug.

"I missed you so much." The white haired said.
"I missed you more." The back haired one shot the other a glare while I sat below them in confusion.
"This is a little awkward, but, have we met before or something?" I questioned. They both smiled at each other and both put a finger to my head.

A saw a flash of light then memories of the past ran through my head.

"Your the best Grey!" Johnny exclaimed, "Grey come on, play with me instead." Both Johnny and Alex pulled at my arms. I yelped in pain and promised them both I would play with them.

I opened my eyes and the realization came to me.
It was them.
"It's you....."
Tears filled my eyes as I looked at the two, my first friends. My best friends.

They were both above me and I grabbed onto there necks embracing them both.
"I can't believe it's you......" I was practically jumping up and down. They meant the world to me but when I was blinded by revenge I pushed them away. But they never left my side.

I let them go and took and placed a hand on  each of their faces. They both held the hand on their cheek and leaned into it.
I felt a blush rise in my face, I wasn't sure why but they were both so warm leaning into my touch.