Forbidden Touch

I feel something warm rise to my stomach, edging it's way higher.
He pulls me closer and our faces are millimetres apart.
"I want you," he expresses and I begin to bite my lip.
"Mind if I do that?" he asks as the cheeky grin resurfaces and his hand moves towards my face.
"This bottom lip is for me, yes?" I nod my head ever so slightly and his thumb releases my bottom lip from my bite.
His finger traces my lip and squeezes it lightly.
He slowly lowers his hands to my waist then guides my arms to his shoulders.
He returns his hands to my waist and steers his pelvis forward.
He replaces his absent thumb with his lips, tenderly pressing them against mine.
My cheeks burn with his and our bodies swarm with desire, but relax as if this were the hundredth time.
We sink into each other as the light grazes become passionate kisses.
His hands rise up my back and down to my bum.
His hands grasp one of my cheeks and move back to my waist.
My hands move to his hair and travel to the side of his neck.
We both pull our heads away for air before he begins to ease me backwards, whispering "I love you" into my ear one after another.
Once we collide with the bed frame he slowly starts unbuttoning his shirt and undoing his trousers.
I raise my arms as if I were about to remove my clothes, he stops me and begins to ease my top off along with my leggings.
I feel a rush of embarrassment overcome me and I avert my eyes from his gaze and blush even deeper.
"You are gorgeous, stunning and beautiful. Please don't be ashamed of your body," he moans and directs my chin towards him.
His hand returns to my back and lowers me onto the bed, following me just after.
"Are you sure you want this?" he asks.
"Yes, I couldn't be more certain," I whisper in reply.
He hovers over me before nudging forward into me.