Every touch

He penetrates me ever so slightly and pulls back out slowly.
"This will hurt, but hopefully not too much. Let me know if you want me to stop, okay?" he asks sternly but with a soft tone mixed in.
"I promise," I smirk whilst keeping a burning look of desire in my eyes.
I want him badly, and I want him now.
I move my hands round to his back and pull him closer, moving himself into me.
He presents a smirk on his face but I know he is worrying about hurting me.
I reach up to kiss him on the cheek, he takes a hold of me and buries his head in my neck, kissing wherever he can.
I roll him over so I'm softly sitting on his stomach, I return his previous action with my own and begin to kiss him all over his neck and chest.
I murmur his name between each kiss and I can feel him harden behind me.
He flips me back over and declares "I have to have you now".
He takes each of his hands in mine and holds them above my head against the mattress.
He plunges himself into me and whispers a sweet "sorry" into my ear.
I yelp in pain as he penetrates me, but catch my breath with surprise.
"Are you okay?" he asks, looking very worried as he freezes still.
My look of pain and surprise melts away after seeing his look of pain and worry erupt.
"Never better, although I would feel a lot better if you would move a little," I giggled.
His face was replaced by the cheeky grin I love and he began to move, quickly finding a rhythm.
I can feel my insides contracting with pleasure and my face lighting up with happiness.
He kisses my cheek whilst moaning my name.
He continues moving and moaning whilst I whisper sweet nothings into his ear.
His pace quickens and I feel myself coming close to something.
I couldn't help but groan his name again and again.
He quickens again and I feel both of our bodies begin to tense and push together.
He whispers my name once more in my ear and I scream his.
Our release came promptly after.
He falls on top of me before swiftly moving so his body is only half on top of me.
He pulls me on top of him and looks deeply into my eyes, searching for a clue as to what I'm thinking.
"I love you," I mutter before falling asleep on top of him.
"I love you too," and he falls asleep after me.