Chapters 21 - 30

Maker Chapter 21 is about to be promoted CloseThe latest chapter of the gold medal armor maker

After pinching a solidified water droplet, Tiantian barely regained her energy, took a battle bath, and went to bed. This time I slept until after seven o'clock in the evening before I woke up. Looking at the darkness outside, Tian Tian turned on the energy lamp, climbed out of bed, felt my empty stomach, grabbed a box of nutritious meals, heated it up, and then gulps eat up.

"Cub, can't you eat slower? It's like you haven't eaten in a few lifetimes." Xiao Zhi suddenly appeared in front of him and glanced at the sticky nutritious meal with disgust. Appetite, she can bear it.

"You think I don't want to, but I'm so hungry," Tian Tian said inarticulately. After eating a box, she felt only half full, so she had to take another box to heat up.

"Eat quickly, eat quickly, come into the system after eating, and prepare for class, don't think that you can be lazy if you dig a beast-shaped mecha today." Xiao Zhi urged, and then the person disappeared in the air. "Understood, don't rush it." Tiantian rolled her eyes and continued to look at the heater. In fact, this nutritious meal looked a little uncomfortable, but it was better than drinking that astringent energy supplement. After entering the system , Xiao Zhi was already seated in the classroom, and when she saw Tiantian coming in, she didn't say anything, and directly put a large stack of materials on her table, "Here, these little tips on the use of mental power. , Wait for your own research, and now, listen to my class first." Xiaozhi teaches the further content of spiritual power, which sounds very deep, a little mysterious, and Tiantian doesn't understand it very well, but I still try to remember it. Afterwards, Xiao Zhi said: "What I told you just now is of no use to you for the time being, but you have to remember it because it will be very useful for your future spiritual cultivation." "Oh" Tiantian replied blankly, her thoughts Still stopped at the pile of proper nouns. "Okay, study those materials carefully. That's what I summed up. The mental power of many people uses small skills to knock on the door. Pick the one that suits you. Don't ask me if you don't understand." Xiao Zhi clapped his hands, "If you feel tired, go to the game room to find me, and then go to the orchard to continue exercising your mental strength." "Got it." When Tiantian heard that she could play games, she was instantly refreshed. Although she was tired, it was much more interesting. .

Looking down at the information in his hand, it turned out to be some tips or techniques on the use of mental power, saving mental power or avoiding tedious steps. More importantly, it is divided into four parts: daily use, combat, mecha maintenance , and material processing. At a glance, you can see that Xiao Zhi specially organized it for her, and it is completely suitable for her.

Picking things should belong to daily use, Tian Tian thought about it, and began to study it carefully. The next level of the orchard game is definitely not easy to pass. Thirty levels, it is possible that the primary version will be cleared. May assign simple tasks to her.

After reading one-third of the information about daily use, Tiantian extracted the things that suit her in her mind, and slowly calculated and scrutinized, what would happen if she did it, and so on several times until she was sure.

"What do you think?" Xiaozhi looked at the thin Tiantian standing in front of him, raised his eyebrows and said, he thought she would not be able to resist reading all the information, it seems that he still doesn't know her well enough Ah, apparently, the game was a little more appealing to her.

"I have an idea to try it in the game." Sweet dessert nods, but if you don't want to do it, you will never know where the mistake is.

"Okay, good luck."