Chapters 151 - 160

CloseGold Medal Armor Maker Chapter 151: Meet the kidnapper again 90 Pink

Because this weekend is the finals, the players of the Blackhawks are excited, but they work harder and harder. Every day they spend their spare time on training. Mechas are often damaged. Tiantian will routinely go there every day. Those accumulated mecha problems have been dealt with.

As the agreement between her and Pharaoh was reached, news about her being recruited into the Wang Group's mecha a department spread out.

This is Xiao Mingyue, and she is very surprised. Based on her understanding of Tang Tiantian, she should be someone who doesn't like being restrained. Because of her master's relationship, she knew very well about the Wang Group, that Wang Shuoyin was the master's mortal enemy.

Originally, she and Tiantian were in an antagonistic relationship, but that only belonged to the private affairs of the two of them, but as soon as Tang Tiantian entered the Wang Group, the problem escalated into a war between the two old men. She and Tang Tiantian , It is no longer possible to be just an opponent in learning. Xiao Mingyue has always used arrogance to disguise her inner inferiority. After the competition with Tiantian, she has restrained a lot, but in this mecha competition, Lin Hang's team will not be able to find a maintenance engineer. Among them, Baiyuan secretly promised mean.She is one of the few people who guessed that Maltose is Tang Tiantian. After all, no one pays attention to anything related to her like her anytime, anywhere. The appearance of the reconnaissance mecha made her understand the gap between the two. She became more and more indifferent, became quieter, spent more energy on the mecha, the master smiled more and more at her, but she was not very happy, and people became a little confused. Occasionally think of Tang Tiantian, the taste is inexplicable, in fact, it is false to say that I do not envy her, their paths are destined to be different. Even if the master asked her to check the maltose, she didn't tell the truth. In addition to the daily fixed spiritual training, physical training, and fixed learning and review of the theoretical knowledge of mecha. Tiantian began to process the materials Xiao Mingyue sent. Deal with one a day, accumulate it, and a mecha will be ready soon .

The finals are divided into three stages, all of which are knockout rounds. It is a pity that the Blackhawks encountered seed players from other schools in the immediate distribution and lost with one win in three games. In this regard, it is false to say that I have no regrets, but I can compete with the masters of other schools. It is still very happy, especially the two failed games, which allowed them to learn a lot.

Because of their popularity in intramural competitions, they were hailed as the dark horse most likely to win the ranking, but the Blackhawks were wiped out in the first stage. Now, there are people watching and laughing. There are also comforts, in short, everyone's thoughts are different.

Tiantian thinks this is better for the Blackhawks, in the intramural game. When they are in the limelight, they will inevitably feel proud, and if they fail, it will help them see their shortcomings and put their minds right. No, they just sat together, watched their own game videos, reflected on their mistakes, and at the same time analyzed the characteristics of their opponents and absorbed the advantages that were beneficial to them.

for these. Tiantian is not very interested. She doesn't think that she will participate in the team competition one day, and the individual competition may not be the case. Speaking of which, she has not been to the arena for a long time , and her mecha combat skills are a lot rusty. The South did not force her to not be able to move armor before she learned that set of body techniques. Tiantian exercises herself very consciously. As for the rest of the time, she prefers to spend it on mecha.