Chapters 261 - 270

CloseGold Medal Armor Maker Chapter 261

Chapter 261

Xiaozhi held the series of programs, gritted his teeth, looked at the south angrily, and took a few steps back, afraid that he would be held in his hand like before, too embarrassing and unimpressive, "What do you mean? Why am I going to check this address?"

Nanfang gave Xiao Zhi a cold look: "You are too busy, this matter is related to Tian Tian, ​​​​so you naturally have to do it yourself."

Xiao Zhi was stunned, like Looking at the south for a while, he asked in disbelief, "You mean that this address is the address of the little brother's younger brother, in the Free Star Region?" This guy didn't mean to torment him, making a mess The existing address came out?

Nanfang didn't say much, leaving a sentence: "When I come back, I hope to see the result." After speaking, he disappeared in front of Xiao Zhi.

Xiao Zhi, who was left behind, pursed his lips dejectedly, stuffed the program into his backpack, and then looked at the interstellar network of the free star field to see how it was different from the empire's interstellar network.

Along the way, at a distance of only one kilometer, he saw more than a dozen groups of people fighting, of different ages, children, teenagers, young people, old people, almost all age groups. The folk customs of this Free Star Region are too sturdy. Look at this violent, only a few years old child, so fierce. Xiaozhi looked at a little girl, clenched his fists, and threw a bunch of little boys to the ground, coldly humming "come again" and so on . Pampering and loving, going to StarNet is also playing games, how can it be so fierce. Xiao Zhi is not in a hurry to collect the information of the Free Star Region, but pays attention to the knowledge of the Free Star Region. He had found out that the cub was very clueless.After a few laps, he contacted Nao Shenyang, the master of the interstellar network in the free star field. In the previous mastermind meeting, Shenyang attended twice, and Xiaozhi and him were barely acquainted. Can't say good. Seeing Xiaozhi, Shenyang was very surprised, "Why are you here?"

"My master is living in the Free Star Domain, so I naturally have to come to understand the situation first." Xiao Zhi was not polite to Shenyang, and then threw the program in his hand to Shenyang, "Help me check this address, it's free Where is the star field. The person my master is looking for is here."

Shen Yang frowned, "The empire is in chaos, have you been affected?

"Has something happened, I sensed some bad information."

Shenyang powerful nod, "Except for the main brains of our major star regions, plus the desolate star region's main star brains and you, there are only six main brains, but now, It seems that a new master brain has emerged, which is even more than us, and can freely traverse various interstellar networks. It eliminates and controls a lot of information, even if we join forces, we cannot." The

new master brain has existed for thousands of years than them. The masterminds of the people are even more powerful, causing their sense of crisis to suddenly rise. It has existed for so many years, and it is impossible to say that there is no evolution . But the starting point of others is higher than theirs, and whether they can continue to exist in the future is a question. "How could this be? I've only disappeared for more than a year, and the world has changed so fast ?" Xiao Zhi frowned, and asked worriedly, the South's programming skills were even better than his, plus he loaded a few The procedure given by the south is sure to be safe for the time being, but for the enemy hiding in the dark, he may also be noticed. After all, his existence is not a secret among several masters. "According to our analysis, this interstellar is going to be in chaos, and our main brains have prepared ways to avoid it. Then you should not go to the interstellar network casually." Shenyang reminded, "As for the news you want, I will pack it later. If I give you the address, it may take a few days." "Well, I think you're busy enough here, I'll take a look for myself, and I'll find you if I have something." Of course, Shao is going to form a group. It is also convenient to ask for something. As for the mastermind hidden in the dark, isn't that the guy from the south? It's unpredictable and unpredictable, and there must be a lot of fallbacks left.