Chapter 1: Lisa's POV

(TW: Verbal abuse)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I've always been the <black sheep> of my pack, the weak one. The shadow pack weren't always the best, they lie, cheat and steal...as for me, I'm not like my family. I want to be happy, I want freedom. But I can't be free if...

"LISA!", I quickly dashed to the room with a tray, I quickly caught my breath before opening the door, "what the hell took you so long? It's been 15 minutes, you are so slow".

My tail fell between my legs from sadness, "my apologies mother, I was feeding the puppies, here's your food just how you like it", I sat the food on her lap. With a swift movement, i felt hot Chilli on my neck and shirt, I winced lightly but didn't show I was in pain so I wouldn't get hit with more stuff.

"I don't want this shit! You don't know me at all, I'm not even hungry anymore you waste of life, I should've swallowed your dumb ass, get out my sight mutt!", my mother yelled with such hatred. I left calmly, fighting back tears as I went to the bathroom, I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Mom got mad again? You're always messing something up, idiot", the girl giggled as she went in the room to greet mother. Meet my big sister, Sylvia the golden child to our mother, Sylvia always got the better treatment, better clothes, better gifts, taking her to fun things while i stayed home, unconditional love while I got the short end of the stick ever since father passed away, father was my best friend.

I sighed as I relaxed in the tub, but not even 10 minutes in, someone knocked on the door, "yes?", I answered.
"Lisa, the pups made a mess, can you clean it up and put them to bed before you go off to bed?", the beta of the pack, Zain asked before walking away for bed.
"Sure. Gimme 5 minutes", I responsed in a small cheerful way to not upset Zain. After hearing him leave, I started to bath myself.

After finally getting the 10th pup to sleep, I was practically a zombie by the time I got to my room and knocked out in bed, it felt like heaven.

The next day, I was woken up one of the pups, she always wakes me up so I can get everything prepared, like a little helper. The puppies are the only ones who give me a bit on sunshine in this dark ass house.
After getting everything ready and feeding the pups, I was able to relax a bit before anyone else got up.
I started to think about what my life would be like when I finally leave this house, to do what I want without consequences.

I simply sighed in defeated knowing I might not ever leave this place with the way things are, suddenly I was interrupted by sipping noises. 'Who the hell is up this early? 😣', I thought to myself, heart beating like no tomorrow. I quickly stood to my feet and almost tripped but someone caught me.
I turned to see Zain.

"Slacking off I see", Zain voiced in a serious tone, "it would be pretty bad if Darren was the one who caught you".
I bowed and spoke with fear in my voice, "please don't tell Darren, I was just taking a small break, I'lldo wjat you want..just please dont tell".

I could feel Zain staring into my soul, I gulped so loud, body tensed up as soon as Zain spoke, "well...I guess you can help me out with something heh", I looked up "help you with what?", I asked in confusion.
Zain flashed a slight smirk, "you do all my work for the week".

"But I have to care for the puppies and deal with mom-", Zain cut me off before I could finish, "look here mutt, you do my work or...I tell Darren you were being a lazy bitch, I'm your beta, you're just a weak ass Omega".
I felt my heart race with terror, "okay okay.", my mind raced with everything Darren would do to me, I couldn't stand the thought of them, i...couldn't stand myself, Zain was right, I am weak...I'm a lazy, weak, waste of everyone's time. I always fuck up, I'm a nobody.

My thoughts were interrupted by children laughter, I looked behind Zain, spotting all the puppies playing together, seconds later I saw Zain give a small glare and walk off, I clenched my fist in pure anger.

I really hate my pack.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/N: Damn Lisa goin' through it 😩, yall think she'll ever leave? What do you think about Sylvia, Zain and the mom? I hope you enjoyed the new story, thank you for reading
Vote and comment
Word count: 815