JEALOUSY

G!P NATASHA X FEMALE READER
TYPE : SMUT
PROMPT : You purposely flirted with Wanda at a party to get your girlfriend, Natasha's attention, but you truly underestimated how jealous she can get.

Y/N'S POV
On our way back from the party, Natasha didn't steal a single glance at me. She was gripping the steering wheel so hard her knuckles were turning white and she was clenching her jaw.

"Natty?" I pouted, slumping in my seat.

"No. If I hear a single whine from you, I swear to all gods and saints that you'll regret it." She growled, biting her lower lip.

"But-"

"I said no. What the fuck were you thinking?! Letting Wanda have her hands all over you!" She yelled, glaring at the road.

Feeling pretty bold, I smirked. "What are you going to do about it? Punish me?"

Her eyes widened at my words, not believing the audacity. She pulled into the driveway furiously and added. "I'll show you who you fucking belong to."

She pulled me out of the car, basically dragged me to our room, then threw me over her shoulder. I could only giggle, really liking this side of her.

"You're seriously laughing right now?" She sarcastically laughed, then threw me on the bed.

"Well, I do find this quite amusing. Please, fuck me daddy." I whispered, generously spreading my legs, letting my dress hike up to my waist.

"Shut the fuck up." She replied, grabbing my wrists and tying me to the bed with her belt.

Thinking she was going to fuck my brains out, I squirmed impatiently, still giggling. However, oh boy, I was wrong. She took off her clothes, layed bare next to me, then started stroking her cock.

After a few minutes, I realized she was struggling to cum. I was starting to get dizzy as well, from all of the built up tension pulsing in between my legs.

"You know, I can help with that." I suggested, staring at her erected dick.

"No, you can watch." She chuckled evilly, continuing to jerk off.

She finally came after a while, but there I was, still laying there, unsatisfied.

"Natasha, please."  I whined, trying to get my hands out of the belt.

She groaned, sitting up. "Didn't I tell you to stop whining?"

Huffing, I noticed that she grabbed the knife that was on her bedside table. She always kept it there in case of an emergency. Growing worried, I decided to drop the attitude.

"Are you going to use that on me?" I asked, my tone laced with concern.

"Do you want me to?" She raised her eyebrows.

Well, maybe I did, but I was scared, so I just whined.

"One more sound and you'll see my knife from up close." She threatened, grabbing my jaw.

I decided to shut my mouth.

"What is it, baby? Cat got your tongue?" She smirked, forcing me to look at her.

"Natasha, please. Fuck me. Touch me." I pathetically begged.

"And why should I do that?" She cocked an eyebrow, tightening her grip on my jaw.

"Please, I'll be your good girl. I promise, I'll be good." I begged again, after all of my futile attempts.

"My desperate baby. You look so good like this. All spread out for me, begging me to fuck you." She said lustfully.

Unable to contain my moan, I yelled. "Please!"

She finally gave in, untying me from the bed and taking my clothes off. "Mhm, don't you dare cum until I say so."

She put me on all fours, spread my legs even further with her knee, then grabbed my hips, bent down to my ear, and whispered. "Who do you belong to?"

"You! I belong to you!" I breathed out, losing my sanity.

"Damn right." She groaned, swiftly jamming her dick in me.

"Oh!" I moaned at the sudden intrusion.

She didn't even give me time to adjust and started animalistically pouding into me.

"Yes! Oh, so good!" I whined, my moans coming out muffled since my face was completely pressed against the mattress.

"Who's are you? Who do you fucking belong to?!" She asked again, slapping my ass.

"I'm yours! Yours!" I answered, approaching my high.

"Should I get Wanda in here? Do you fucking think she could fuck you like this?" She rhetorically asked, pulling my hair into a ponytail with her free hand.

"No! I want you! Only you!" I groaned in pain, until pleasure took over.

She then bent down, grabbed my throat, and pulled me flush against her.

My organs felt like they were melting together, I needed to cum. "Please, please let me cum!"

"Don't you dare." She warned, grabbing my throat even tighter, which left me out of breath.

"Please!" I begged, whining about.

"You want me to fill you up? Fill you up so good my cum will be leaking down your thighs?" She asked, the sound of our skin slapping together.

Completely fucked out, I could only moan in return.

She chuckled. "Aw, has my baby gone all cockdumb on me? So fucked out you can't even answer?"

"Natasha, please!" I managed to yell, starting to see stars.

"Cum, baby, cum with me." She allowed, freeing me.

I came, then fell head first on the bed, passing out.

NATASHA'S POV
Once we were both done, Y/N literally passed out. The sight was just so erotic. My baby, laying there, bare for me, cum leaking out of her greedy hole.

"My good girl." I whispered, stroking her hair.

I don't really think I went too hard on her. After all, she was practically asking for it. Anyways, I cleaned her up, then cuddled her and pulled her against me.

She's mine. Only, mine.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for not uploading in a while, I've been really busy with school. Anyways, you all finally have an update! I'll be posting more often as of now, hope you enjoy dirty motherfuckers<3