5

Kim seokjin:

It was kim taehyung who was new to my class and he threw jackson and that was with one of his hands I was shocked to see how he has such strength. I wondered if he was really human.

Jackson who fell down immediately got up and raised his hand to hit tae, but before that, tae grabbed his arm and twisted it, I was very scared when I saw it. If he grabs like this his arm will be broken so I immediately ran to Tae and told him to let go of his arm. Tae let go of his hand as soon as he heard what I said, then Jackson ran away holding his hand as he couldn't bear the pain.

Tae looked me up and down and then he took off his shirt and handed it to me and told me to put it on. I stopped thinking to buy from him, immediately he put his shirt on me, I tried to hit his hand but he didn't even stop and put his shirt on me. Then he took the shirt from his bag and put it on.

I asked him quietly "If you give me that new shirt in your bag, I will wear it without a second thought. But if you take off the shirt you were wearing and let me wear it, what does it mean".

"It means I don't like to give you my new shirt," he told me without any reaction on his face.  Then I wanted to leave him and leave the place, but before that he grabbed my hand and said, "I will drop you at your house, come with me in the car."

I nodded to him ok and went with him, he held my hand and walked to his car, then he opened the car door and asked me to sit and I sat, then he also sat in the car and started driving. I was looking at him and I was happy that today tae saved me from that Jackson. All this time my friends were the only ones for me. After my mother died, I thought in my mind that now I have this tae too.

Immediately I asked tae if he has a girlfriend.  He laughed and said, "If that was the case, you wouldn't be in the car with me right now."  I was happy to hear what he said because he doesn't have a girlfriend. Then I asked him if he liked someone. Tae said to me without even thinking, yes there is someone I like, but I think he has too much arrogance and needs to suppress it.

It was hard for me to hear that he was dating someone, and I had a crush on him. I thought if I propose to him he will accept me but if I tell him now I think he will definitely not accept me.

I didn't feel like going to my house anymore because I was in so much pain, I immediately told tae the way to jungkook's house, he dropped me in front of jungkook's house and I took off his shirt and gave it to him. He left angry without even saying good night to me.

I stood in front of jungkook's house and pressed the calling bell, jimin came and opened the door, seeing my condition he got angry and asked me who made you like this. Jungkook came out immediately when jimin asked me out loud angrily. I told them everything that happened and they asked me why are you sad now. I told them I love tae.

Hearing what I said, jimin came forward to talk to me but Jungkook stopped me by holding his hand and asked me quietly "Are you sad thinking that we will say no to tae?".

"No jungkook, you'll be happy if I tell you that I love someone. He told me that the reason I'm sad is because he's in love with someone else, and that he's very arrogant. I've been in a bad mood ever since I heard that," I cried and said to them.

Immediately they both hugged me and comforted me. Then jimin encouragingly told me "tomorrow morning when we go to college you tell that tae your love and he will definitely say yes to you". I nodded no to what he said, then jungkook told me "you tell him jin, we are with you so you don't think about anything and tell him."

Next morning we three came to college and both my friends asked me to go and talk to that tae. Then I saw that tae was in the class room and stood in front of him. He saw me standing and asked me what do you want. I immediately closed my eyes and told him I love you.

"I don't love you, I think you fell in love with me because of the help I gave you yesterday. If that's the case, you don't fall in love with me, that's called attraction. Just because I helped you yesterday doesn't mean I'm in love with you. If I want to love someone, he has to be at least a little bit handsome, you are nothing like that" he sarcastically rejected me and walked out of the classroom.