11

Kim seokjin:

"Are you the owner of the Seoul Medicine Research Center?", I was shocked when my father asked him, if he is the owner, there is no one here who is richer than him.

To that he said something in his favor to my father "yes uncle, my father has told me a lot about your hard work. I know that you are also one of the members in the director election".

"What I didn't expect was that you knew me. Then everyone knows how this director election goes, and no matter what the people there vote for, your decision is final. So, your decision is now up to one person, and that person should be me. If you are interested, announce me as a director". My father directly appealed to Tae for the director posting.

"Uncle, don't you worry about that. Your hard work will definitely pay off, so I have already decided that posting is for you". When tae told my father that he had decided to give the posting to my father, his eyes were on me.

Seeing his look I felt something wrong, my dad was very happy to hear him say that and thanked him very much and told him about me "Kim seokjin is my son, he is studying in your class. I know you study well, so you teach my son all the subject because he has zero knowledge in studies".

Everyone laughed when they heard what my father said, and then I saw the look on Tae's face that was looking at me mockingly.

Then he just nodded to my dad saying yes to what he asked. Then my dad left my classroom and I followed behind my dad and he angrily asked to me "Why didn't you tell me that Kim Taehyung is studying in your class all these days".

To that, I said to my dad "Dad, I don't know who he is, I only know who he is after hearing you talking to him now".

To that, my father did not give me any answer and left here forgetting why he came here today.

Then I went to the classroom where our class hour started, so sir was taking the lesson, then when he saw me he asked me to come in and sit. Until the end of that class, my eyes were only on Tae, because I wanted to know the reason why he said no to my father.

When the class was over tae took his things and went out, I took all my things and ran behind him to talk to him. Then he felt me ​​running and he turned around and stopped, so I came and stood by his side and asked him, "Why did you lie to my father?".

"What do you think is the reason I lied?" he asked me quietly.

To that, I told him "I think you are acting like you are not in love with me".

At that moment Lisa came between us and angrily asked Tae "why did you lie to his father?".

"If I had told the truth, his father would have suspended his studies in this college and enrolled him in another college. So my plan to punish him would fail. I lied to his father to prevent that from happening." I was very embarrassed when I heard what he said, but Lisa was very happy to hear him and gave me a nasty look.

Then he insulted me again and told her "Even now Lisa he keeps telling me I love him and it makes me laugh".

Hearing him at that moment brought tears to my eyes because in my heart I was still in love with him. And I thought he will protect me but he keeps acting like I won't protect you all the time. At this moment I was so upset why I fell in love with him, and then I felt like I was missing my mother so much at this moment. So I moved away without saying anything to him anymore.

So while I was crying, I tripped and fell down, and suddenly someone asked me with concern, "are you okay, Jin?". I didn't know who that person was because of the tears that were forming in my eyes, and then I wiped the tears from my eyes and saw who it was, Jackson.

Then I told him "I'm okay" and wanted to get up. He saw that my legs were slightly bruised, so he immediately took his handkerchief and wiped it gently.

At that moment my friends came and pushed Jackson away, and when I immediately told them he was just helping me, they left him alone.

Later when my friends took me away, I saw Jackson and his face was sad and when I saw his sadness, started to think in my heart why I didn't accept his love.

From that incident, I started thinking more about Jackson, then the next day when I came to college, they announced that the football league is going to be held in our college in one week. For that, everyone started practicing, and when class was over, I went to see my friends where they were practicing, but I saw more of Jackson than my friends. I knew Tae was practicing there too, but I didn't notice him because my mind seemed to think more about Jackson than him right now.

Two days went by and I asked my friends about Jackson because I wanted to know more about him. They said good things about him, but only in my case they said he behaved badly, and from what they said I knew he was good. I went to their practice the next day and thought I'd talk to Jackson, because he didn't come to me after that incident.

But when I saw him unexpectedly, he came to me and asked, "Did you get better from your leg hurt the other day?".

I was happy that he asked, but without showing it, I angrily replied to him, "It's been two days since I was hurt, why are you coming to ask me today, without appearing to ask me last two days?".

To that, he said "Your friends were with you those two days, I asked you today because you have come alone".

While we were talking, someone hit the ball fast and it hit me in the face, so I fainted.