first day of school with the enemy

Titus pov

I can't believe father is sending us to the same school with the Equinox Pack.

Yes we have recently made a piece treaty with them. but it still is disturbing to have to be in the same place as the enemy. They are below us.

I can't wait to find our mate and we take over our pack. Yes I said ours as in I mean me and my brothers will take over the Moon Gladiator Pack and take down the Equinox pack once and for all. In our pack laws states which ever son of the Alpha finds his mate first will become the next Alpha. But since we are triplets that rule doesn't apply to use because we know that all three of us will be sharing one mate.

How do we know that we will share the same mate?

Because unlike most triplets that were born before us we can feel each others pains and other emotions. we even have a special link that we use for communicating to one another that only we three can tap into.

I'm the oldest by 15 seconds and Atticus is 6 seconds after me. Then Ceaser is the youngest of use three and lets just say we compete for everything.

the only way people can tell us apart is our eye colors and lets just say I have the best eye color. I have intimidating gray eye's were there dark at the edge and they get lighter as it moves towards my pupils. Atticus has ice blue eye's and Ceaser has forest green eye's. Another thing about our eyes is that they faintly glow in the dark and it scares the living crap out of our servants some times.

"Ok boys you better not start any trouble. do you understand?" our father said crossing his arms and giving us a raised eye brow.

We would often get into fight in our old school because girls would dump their boyfriends just to have a chance with us.Who can blame them? We are hot and that thanks to the Alpha blood runing through our veins.We were made to attract our mate to us and if we don't find her then we got other option.My wolf growled at me for even thinking that way, hey i didn't want to be a lame first time and not please our mate to the fullest. That's why so many girls would through themselves at us,not only because we were player alpha's, but also good in bed.

"Of course father what ever you say" said Ceaser with his sarcastic tone and waving to our father with out even turning around.

Father growled at him for not giving him respect and just walking away while he's talking.

"And that goes double for you Ceaser! I better not get a damn call from the school today about any of you getting into a fight with the Equinox Pack. Do you hear me?" father yelled at us.

Ceaser was more of a player then all of us and let's just say he was really rough and intence.He's also a ass because he would send his arousel through the link and let's just say that it's hard to do public speaking with a hard on.

We could hear even when we were already outside getting into my car to go. We all have like three cars each but we usually ride in one car for parking conveyance and at least two of us would forget to grab our keys for our cars

"So you think this school has any hot girls" Said Atticus as he got in the front seat.

"Don't tell me you want to hook up with girls already? we didn't even get to the school yet." I said giving him a friendly punch to the arm.

"Titus you dare to strike your own brother?!" said Ceaser as he jumped into the back seat trying to imitate our father voice but failing.

"Oh shut up you dumb ass. besides what was up with you being sarcastic with father this morning? Usually you'll just shut up and take orders." I said as I started up the car and drove.

Ceaser didn't say anything and he wouldn't say anything for the whole ride to school and we he wouldn't budge no matter how much we question him. We even tried through our link but it didn't work because he was blocking us. he was hiding something and we could sense he was feeling guilty for it, but we just couldn't figure out what it was

When I drove up to the school we all sat in the car just staring at our new school and already spotting members of the Equinox Pack eyeing our car out.

Anger,

That's the first thing we felt from each other seeing them in our new school and I felt the need to just want to beat the living crap out of and everyone of them. But what surprise me the most was how much anger I felt coming off of Ceaser.

We got out of the car and made our way to the head office and got our schedules for our classes, we had all the same classes. Bu the moment we step out of the office we were hit by the most arousing smell ever.