I want it!!

Jin POV

I opened my eyes to see my top was totally rip off from my body and I saw that it was in shreds laying on the floor behind my mates.

"Please stop." I said in a weak and husky voice.

My body was becoming over whelmed from them and my wolf was taking most of my control. The nest ripping sound I herd was my skirt being torn from my mate holding me. I was now left standing in nothing but my underwear now.

"You say stop, but your body keeps calling for us love." Atticus step back in between my legs and he stared down at me with lust.

Without my permission my legs were lifted and wrapped around his waist. Our privates right on each other and it was driving me insane.

I growled and it seemed to only to encourage their assault on my body more. My wolf was howling and purring with pleasure of having them rub against me

"Now you have to apoligse to our wolves mate. Or else we will punish you." Tituse said as he nipped my ear.

I tried to puch atticuse away but my legs would not unwrapped around his waist. My wolf took over and made me rock my hips and ended up grinding agaisnt both of my mates that were sandwhiching me between them.

"Hello. Beautiful."Atticuse spoke and in a deeper voice and his eyes were completely black.

"Hello love." She purred at back to him.

I knew all our wolves have taken over or they were sharing mind and boies at the moment.

They began to kiss and grind against us and it was making us wet beyound belief. I could feel myself dripping and I knew their pants must have what spots from how hard they are grinding on us.

"I want to be inside you mate." Tituse growled and it made us moan.

"PLease love! Take me. I want us to become one." She moaned louder when they ground into us harder.

"Who do you want first love?" atticuse ask as he nipped my neck and place his hand at the lips of my sex. He was teasing rubbing the outside of them but keeping away from my throbbing clit.

I tried to buck my hips to get him in me but he move with my hips and it made us whimper.

"Answer the question love. Who do you want first to take you?" Atticuse said as he planted kisses on my neck working lower.

I moaned when Titus hand came up and started to tweak and message my breast.My wolf was giving me back control and the pleasure intensified. All I could feel was pleasure and I wanted more.

"Please I want all of you in me. I don't care how!" I moaned out as Atticus stuck a finger in me.

"You herd what she said brothers,She wants all of us in her."

This chapter was a real struggle for some reason... But any way comment an vote what you think