her old world crash

Jin POV

I can't beleive I almost mated with them in the fricken meeting hall!those bastereds!

My wolf was whining in my head to go back to spread our legs wide for them and it just pised me off. I don't want to be mated to three horny basteds that wanted nothing more then a booty to tap when they feel like it!

Damn it! Why couldn't the moon goddess just give us some one from our own pack! Instead she had to go off and make me a mate to all three of the enemy sons. But then My alpha brain part started to talk about how we should be excite to not have just one mate but three that will worship us and that we won't have to worry so much anymore about losing pack memeber so easly any more.I let out a deafeted sigh of nowing that part was right.

If our pack are combined I won't have to worry for my friends life and have to deal with the tragidy of when she lost her big brother. But then I felt a pang in my heart of how I lost my boyfriend so easly and it remind me of the promise that we made to each other before he thought I was a whore. Maybe I should just ditch dinner and sneak out to go and see him like old times and as a final farewall to my time before I become a Luna.

SO I jumped out my window and landed quietly out side, my landing was soundless and I felt so much pride for being able to master the quite landings for sneaking out. Well sneaking out was always the easy part, the sneaking back in and coming up with a excuse incase I got caught was going to be really hard.

But then again I really didn't care. So I strip down and folded my clothes into a neat pile and pick them up with my teeth so that I could carry them with me to Marks place. I ran throught the forest and jumped over some dead trees and I felt the thrill to run in my wolf form and then I felt the excitment leave me when I finaly saw Marks house. I saw all the lights on so that ment his parents was not home for the week and this would be the time that I would be when I would stay over till really late or he would through some party.

I ran up to my old hiding place and and shift back to my human form to get dress and then I walk on over to his house. As I got closer I could hear some girls giggling? WHat the fuck?

So I snuck up to one of his house front window and I couldn't belive what I saw in there! It was Mark with not just one girl but three and his house was full of people all haveing sex. This was a fricken orgy. But then what was a giant sucker punch was that he was ponding into the chick that I thought we both hated.

Bella Shortborn the head of all the school sluts and Mark was having sex with her! My wolf was growling from the idea of betrayel and then she got made at me for falling for him in the first place. What the fuck!

I turn an sunck down against under the window and cryed silent tears of lost. My heart felt even more shaddered then it was before and my wolf bagan to howl from the pain.I just couldn't believe what I saw with my own eye! The man that I gave my heart to before my stupide amtes showed up to ruin everything is banging the slut that I thought we both hated!

My eyes began to burn form all my tears and my breathing became ragged from all the sobbing and the pain was becoming unbareble to stand. I wanted nothing more then to die at this moment.

Sorry I haven't updates in awhile! I just discovered ebook and kindel and amazon and have been going crazy looking for a place to live. I will try and update more often. Btw the winner of the cover please email me your POV of choice thank you.

remeber to comment and vote have a lovely day.