AGAIN?!

Y/n pov:

We kept meeting daily.... We were not dating just you can say friends with benefit I feel good when I'm with him.... He visits me to cafe daily.

It's been like a week from that day when he railed me ahh fuck I can already feel something happening there in down.

Ever since I met him... I want to always have sexual thoughts and... Never mind... I want him to fuck me, call me his slut... I know this ain't love this is lust , hope we have that moment again..

I was thinking all this when I got started.

TAEHYUNG!? I Whispered when I saw him looking at me from away in a corner it was kinda creepy but again he was lookin hot as always..

"What are you doing here?!" I said "You aren't happy that I'm here?" He said raising his eyebrow. "No umm just I was surprised" Ofc not! I want him to rail me right here in the cafe idc I thought. "Actually I wanted to talk about something important" He said with putting his hands in his pocket of the trousers. "Important? " "Hmm yeah let's go to my home shall we? " He said "I'm not sure I have work right now" The fact I want to go so bad with him. "Don worry about that I talked with your manager you can absolutely spend time with me" He said as smiled at me "thank you " I bit my lips and smiled.

Author pov:

They both arrived at his place. Y/n was again feeling horny already. You were feeling to throw off your clothes dance like a slut in front of me and ask him to watch you dance naked.
You were In your own thoughts when he interpreted you. He handed a glass of wine which looked so expensive and took the another glass to himself.

Him: The fact you may know it's already a month since we fucked.

You: Lord..! Yeah

Him: How about again. I know what you are thinking..

You: what..? (You were blushing hard asf)

Him:Another fuck would be great.

You: I want to try something different this time.

Him: shower sex, bondage? Anything else he said plainly

You: Umm yeah..

Him:You can choose he said as he man spread himself on the couch

You: How about I pleasure you this time? You said nervously

Him: Great let's to do it! He said as smired

He got up and went inside a room he told you to wait and you waited after a few minutes he came out.

You: Anything wrong?

Him: No let's go inside

You were no nervous that you were not able you control feeling wet down there.

Him: You can do whatever you want and I'll do whatever I want.. Lemme guess you have a disgrace kink? You like when we have a fuck Or sex me to call you slut my slut? He said.

You: NO.. *Gulp* yeah..

Him: I knew it. If you don't feel good tell me.

You: okay..

Him:how about you give me a blow job? Is that okay.

This is the moment you were waiting for.

You: I would love to.

Author pov :

He brought a whip stick. You gulped nervously. He said he'll be punishing if you do anything wrong. You were sure this punishment will be exciting. You wanted to pleasure him so bad.

He sat on bed flexing his long length.
You put it inside your mouth he held you hair up with his hand. He tried to take it in but it was too big to fit it in your mouth. You were feeling breathless.

He held your hair started mouth fucking, this situation was to hot after a few seconds we told you to stop. You did so.

He said you to lay on the bed but in a doggy style.

You did so.

He took that whip stick and slamed it on your ass, you moaned. "This is your punishment you bitch" he said as he slamed it again.

He did it a few time degrading you...he hit the last time and stroke himself and shot his cum on your back.

His each hit was a pleasurable pain.

He asked you if he can take a picture. He brought his poloraid camera took q picture of you laying with all the cum here and there he took that and attached it to a board near the bed

"We are goin to post all of our precious sexual moments here" He smirked. You blushed.

Author:Thank you so much for the patience y'all had for this book fr. I'm really lucky to get these reads on my book <3 keep supporting and I'll updating tqsm