PLEASURE

Only smut.

"I wanna fuck" You whispered in his ears.
"Behave before I cuff you and put a chain around your neck" He replied in raspy voice. "Mhn aah~" You moaned in his ear playfully. He looked around in the party looking if someone noticed, no one did So he took you to the car.

The tension was thick. He opened the door for you to sit in front seat. He sat in the drivers seat. He manspread himself. "The ride from here to home is 25 minute start touching yourself I'll instruct"
he said while looking at you directly in the eyes. She nodded.

He started driving while instructing you ..... "Remove your panties and spread out your legs then take out a box from the back seat you'll find something for you" he said smirking. There were toys, sex toys too many of them- anal plugs, Vibrators of different kinds, hand cuffs etc etc.

"Take out a vibrator and put it down there and give me the remote" he commanded. She did so. He suddenly turns on the vibrator and you jolt back on your seat feeling a very strong sensation down there. "Aah~" You moan. " Moan louder" he says in a raspy voice, "such a slut always wants to be fucked huh? " He spats on your face. He says as he pinches your nipple and grabs your hair. "You like this huh? Come on tell do i stop?" He asks "N-no please continue I'm a slut for you"

To be Continued...

Hello, thanks for reading but I'm not  really sure if you all are interested in reading these please let me know by commenting it's really helpful. ‼️