PLEASURE -2

"You wanna be fucked really bad?" He grits his teeth as he pinches nipples really hard while you whimper.
"Such a slut"
He smirks
"And that's what I love about you"  he groans .
"I wanna come" you whimper .
"Really? Beg for it" he says
"Please Taehyung I wanna come please " you cry out .
"Yeah do it" he says
You come, your pleasure driving your crazy and become a moaning mess and you pant .
He plays with your hair.
"Good girl, now clean your mess come one" he says as he points towards your cum on the seat .
"Lick it babe" he smirks
You nod obediently as you start licking the seat cover , you show him your tongue and he licks your tongue tasting you .
"Fuck ,you taste good " he says as points to the bulge in his pants .
"We reached shall we take this outside?" He says lust filled in his eyes . "Come on let's go"

You both enter his mansion.
You're still naked and there's no one around . "It's raining" you say nervously as he sits on the couch spreading his legs and and his bulge visible through his pants . "Come here" he says darkly . You walk over to him .
"On your knees,you will not talk until the last of our sex session get it?"he warns. You nod .
He motions to his belt . "Take it off with your mouth " Your eyes widen but u nod
You take his belt off with teeth and his boxers too .

It's huge his dick, It's so big g and you wonder if you can take it in your mouth .
"Use your mouth only not your hands"  You start sucking on his dick and accidentally use your hands to touch his shaft .
"I said no hands you slut, can't you get that ? Hmm? You wanna be punished so bad right?"
He takes his belt and ties your hands behind you together "
And grabs you hair.

"Y/n you look so fucking pretty while you suck my cock, you're so fucking pretty a gorgeous slut for myself" he groans.

To be continued....

Heyoooo I'm back please comment. I'll be posting regularly from now on 💗