the hole to another dimension

The bike ride over was fucking hilarious. I rode next to Steve and looked over to Eddie. The man was a mess. He was swerving left and right, clearly not in control of where his bike was going. "Have you never ridden a bike, Munson?" I shout loudly, laughing when I turn around and see him glaring. "It's been years, leave me alone y/n!" He shouted back. I saw Steve laugh and was glad that he was my friend now. Well, a friend of my brother.

We got to the trailer. "That's so gross" I said, looking up. Suddenly a stick was poking it, Eddie grabbed me and pulled me back. Then my kid brother was smiling through the hole at us. "DUSTY!! YOU CHILD GENIUS!" I exclaimed, punching the air. "BADDA BADDA BOOM!!" he exclaimed and every one laughed with relief.

Dustin threw some bed sheets tied together through the hole in the ceiling. "And if my claculations are correct..." he let go of the sheets and it stayed there. Everyone cheered and exclaimed. Dustin through a mattress on the floor and called it a landing pad. "Those stains are... I'm not sure what those stains are" Eddie said, I looked at him and laughed, "of course not, Ed's" I patted his cheek lightly. "Guess I'm the guinea pig" Robin said and started to climb the make shift rope. She flipped down onto the mattress and smiled "that was fun" she said and got up. "okay, Ed you next" I said and patted his back. "No, no, no you first" he said, you rolled your eyes and climbed through. You smiled as Dustin helped you up. Eddie looked at Nancy and Steve before climbing through.

Suddenly Steve started to scream. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, Nancy Wake Up!" He shouted in her face. "Not again" Eddie whispered. I grabbed his hand. "Come on, you must have some cassette that's not metal" I said. He was unsure but quickly rushed the group to his room.

Everyone quickly ransacked the room, flinging things left right and center. "What are we even looking for?" I asked. "Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music we need music" I could see Eddie getting annoyed and aver whelmed. "THIS IS MUSIC" he shouted, hand showing an Iron Maiden cassette tape. I felt like I was going to scream and cry... I hadn't heard him shout before. I knew it was just him being overwhelmed with the responsibility of Nancy's life, her life was in the hands of his music but his music was all metal. Not very Nancy at all.

Suddenly we heard Steve thank god and shout to us. We ran back into the living room to see Nancy standing and hugging Steve. Nancy climbed through the hole and hugged us all, even me.

"He showed me things... Horrible things. About him, about Victor. He's the child, Victor Creels son. They moved to Hawkins because he was a psycho, they thought he would get better. He killed his family and was taken in by Dr Brenner. He's one. El is Eleven, Vecna is one. He's the base, he's been experimented on, tortured. He's going to split Hawkins into four. Four kills, four spits." Nancy tells the group. I reached for Max's hand but she looked at me and shook her hair, I retreated. The girl's stronger than anyone thought.

"So how do we beat him? If he's like El how the hell do we beat him?" I asked. "We know Eleven. We know her strengths and her weaknesses" Dustin explains. "Weaknesses?" Steve scoffs. "When Eleven and y/n remote travel they go into a trance like state. Vecna must be the same. We attack when he has no physical defenses, it's the only way" he says. I'm nervous. "But I can't help when I don't want to-" I sighed and looked at Eddie.

"Don't want to what?" Dustin asked. "I want to keep you all safe. It's either I fight alone or he wins." I said proudly. Steve sighed "y/n... I get it. I want these dumb dumbs safe too. But they can do stuff behind the scenes and let us take the action. Given him hell" he said honestly. "It's not just the kids. All of you. I don't want any of you to get hurt or worse. I- I love you guys, and I have the power to break vecna I'm positive of it." I said. "You need back up" Robin said. "Me, you, Robbin, Steve. We should go to vecna in the upside down. We need guns. Lots of protection. Anything we can get our hands onto. I know you want to proctet us but you cannot do it alone" Nancy said. I still felt off about it but it made sense. "Fine! Fine. We'll do it. Together." I grabbed Eddie's hand and kissed the back of it. He leaned his head to kiss my cheek, I saw Dustin fake gag in the corner of your eye and I stuck my tongue out at him.