The 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 of Green Diamond

??'s pov

Darkness overcame the cramped place as I couldn't take it anymore. I took a punch at the wall as the surface was surprisingly soft. I already knew everything I was supposed to do, what I was designed for, and why I must do it. My fists collided with the rough texture before it was fully knocked down, my body finally being kissed with a cold breeze, "She's awake." A shallow voice startled me as I paused from my escape. I continued on, hearing the voices become louder and louder before locking eyes with a blue tall gem. Her sad blue eyes, blue skin, long light blue hair, her crystal/ diamond embedded in the center of her chest, her long dark blue dress dragged covering her feet. She gave me an overflowing sad feeling, "This diamond is quite the magnificent gem." A more hyper voice escaped the yellow woman who was an inch taller than the blue diamond, her eyes an electrifying yellow, her coat with massive shoulder pads, she wore gloves, and olive-yellow high heeled boots. "She's truly perfect." The tallest one out of three spoke... I was amazed by her appearance, her white enchanting skin, her spiky white radiant hair, her grey eyes that have the same black diamond pupils in them like the rest, her transparent white dress barely covering her white jumpsuit, her black and white translucent cape, her white heels and.... Her magnificent white diamond sunken on her forehead. "Woah..." I gasped, as my mouth was agape. As I stared, I noticed the taller woman blushing from how long I was staring and I looked away. "Hello there, my name is Green Diamond. It's a pleasure to be in your presence." I bowed. "Hello, my name is Blue. It's nice to meet you too." Blue smiled delicately at me, my smile unconsciously crept on my face as I returned a soft one back. "Hi. I'm Yellow Diamond. Good to meet you." The yellow woman tucked her hands on her hips as she kept a serious face on, my eyes looked back at the glorious white diamond. "My name is White, the pleasure's all mine, Green." White smiled happily before taking your hand. "We will show you around the homeworld," White rushed me to their ship. 

After the tour bc I'm lazy T_T

White diamond's pov

I've never seen anyone so.... perfect. She's even more perfect than I am. I'm supposed to be jealous but... I'm not. "And last but not least, this is your quarters." I introduced.

(This is the room but sorry if you don't like it, you can change iyw)

Green diamond's pov

"Omg, it's perfect!" I said, twirling around the room before leaning down to touch the green crystals glowing in my quarters, "Thank you so much!" I jumped, hugging White with all my might before letting go and twirling around my room like a ballerina. "I hope you like it." White grinned, I spun towards her before offering my hand, "Would you like to dance?"  I insisted. White widened her eyes before hesitantly taking my hand, placing hers in one of mine and the other on my hip, there was ominous ballet music tuning in and I started spinning and dancing to the beat, both of us giggled before I twirled back to White and she took my hand before spinning me one last time and dipping me. That was when..... it happened.