A brand 𝐍𝐄𝐖 diamond

Green diamond's pov

I sat on my throne, my pearl reporting the situations on my nine conquered planets after a thousand years. Planet Emerald -which has all the emeralds living in that planet that are under my guidance and control- and also planet madre Tierra -that holds many other life forms also under her protection- and her gifted planet, Planet Jade. A sigh escaped my mouth as I couldn't contain the loneliness aching in my heart. My pearl halted before doing the diamond salute "May I ask what's wrong, my diamond?" my pearl bowed. I lowered my cheek on to my left palm before releasing a bored sigh, "It's absolutely boring in this homeworld than I expected. I want something to happen." I looked down at my pearl, signalling her to help me out "My diamond, if you don't mind, I can sing for you." My pearl said which made my eyes sparkle more than it ever did. "Please do!" I clasped my hands with a smile forming slowly. My pearl had small light pink streaks before I sat on my knees, still not reaching her height but being able to see her clearly.  

Since I am too lazy - after the song -

"That was amazing!" I clapped my hands with happiness. "Thank you so much, pearl, I can't thank you enough!" I lent my hand out to her as she hopped on it and bowed with the diamond salute. Before I could continue to shower my pearl in praise, a loud rumble shook my throne room. "What's that noise?!" I looked around the room,

White diamond's pov

Most of the gems stumbled as I watched many things fall over. A gem poofed? "Diamonds!" I shouted, once I raised my voice. They all arrive in no time before asking me questions, I could see Green's shocked face... "I think this is coming from the kindergarten..." "From the Kindergarten?!" Yellow squeezed her nose bridge in nonsense, Blue glued her hands to her cheeks out of habit, "You don't mean.." Blue looked over at White and Green. "Another Diamond? It's so soon." I said "We should go and greet her!" Green clasped her hands in joy while she couldn't wait for the new diamond. Always a ball of joy in everything, aren't you Green? 

Green diamond's pov

All four of us warped to the source of the noise and violent movement of the homeworld before warping in the Kindergarten... My home. "It's over there." Yellow pointed to an earned hole beside mine, I quickly rushed over to the whole with an excited expression forming on my face before halting at the hole that seemed the same size as me but an inch shorter. The hole glowed and I immediately was met with..... nobody, I looked down to see a pink diamond standing in front of me, shorter than expected.. I shrieked before sitting down on my knees introducing myself to her. "Hi, I'm Green Diamond but you can call me Green! We can be friends now!" I clapped. The pink diamond's eyes glowed at our tall figure, I followed her gaze and the three diamonds stood quietly, I knew exactly what time it was. I positioned myself beside White while Blue stood on White's left and Yellow on my right. 

"Come live with us in the palace, there's a room waiting for you~" Me, White, Yellow, and Blue sang. We all pointed out at homeworld that there was a room for Pink to stay in, "Come on~" Yellow kneeled, "Come on~" Blue also kneeled with a hand on her chest, "Come on~" Me and White harmonized as I kneeled so White could be viewed. "Just let us adore you ~" I glanced at Pink's glimmering eyes as she was in awe at our performance. White lent out her hands for Pink to hop on as me, Yellow and Blue gave a welcoming grin to her. "Welcome to the diamond authority, Pink Diamond."