The 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 ball

White diamond's pov

Everything must be perfect for Green diamond's ball, the decorations, her throne, her pearls, her guests, EVERYTHING. I walked faster than normal as my pearl was left behind, "My diamond, would you like me to set up the guests?" My pearl tried rushing behind me. I nodded before she diamond saluted and bowed before scurrying away to focus on her assignment, "Blue, Yellow!" I yelled. Blue and Yellow rushed to me as I ordered them to get Green ready in time for the ball, they both nodded before I yelled for more gems to get the lights, aquamarines, flowers, I wonder what ones she likes? but nevermind that, everything must. be. perfect.

Green diamond's pov

I was eternally excited for the ball that was a present from all the diamonds to me. "Green, we're here to help you with getting ready for the ball." Blue told me. Yellow inspected my attire, definitely not taking a liking to it. "Your attire will have to change." Yellow turned to my pearl in which she diamond saluted and knew her assignment just by the looks of it, I waved my hand to my Jade before she walked up to me and noticed my eager expression, "How may I be of service, my diamond?" Jade asked. My eyes glimmered, "Could you make me a flower crown, Jade?" I grasped my hands together and lowered my head to her in an attempt to get her to say yes. "Uhh- Yes, my diamond!" Jade looked at the faces of Yellow and Blue diamond before laying her hand on my head, a green light hovered above my head as it formed into a purple and lavender flower crown, flowing on top of my hair. 

"Thank you so much, Jade

"Thank you so much, Jade." I smiled before touching the lavender flowers intertwined with other nature as it prettily sat on my head "My diamond, your dress has arrived." My pearl rushed in before saluting and lowering her head in respect, four amethyst brought in an elegant wear with flowy translucent green long off-sleeves, the front of the dress cut short and the back swaying long and gracious, she wore a small bow. I gently took it from the amethysts and thanked them for their hard work, as well as my pearl. "I shall try this on." I clapped before the dress merges on my body, it fit me perfectly and I love it, my hair suits this dress. Blue came up to me in awe as she touched up the dress a bit before discussing how perfect it looks, "You look great, Green. Now it's time for your purpose, I will be announcing your purpose and for that to happen I need you to think of a focus task for your entire life." Blue pointed to herself, touching her gem in the process, "For example. Yellow's purpose is to conquer a whole galaxy or even a star system, mine is to help Yellow as much as I can." "Woah, well.. I want to, give life to gems, nature and many other beings." I spread my arms out noting how much of a change I want to make.

After getting ready

The ball finally became a reality as all the gems (especially the diamonds) waited for me to enter.

My pearl stood in front of the curtain before getting everyone's attention, "Everyone, welcome the goddess of life, herself. Green Diamond." The curtains revealed my tall frame as I posed like this:

" The curtains revealed my tall frame as I posed like this:

(not mine and credits to Disney)

Flowers scattering as I spread happiness to everyone. They all clapped before I settled in my throne.

(pretend it's in the middle and replace pink bcs she wasn't there yet)

My pearl settled beside me with her hands in front of her as she held her head high. Many gems chanted the same thing "A beautiful gem she is" or "She's a goddess" many compliments here and there before Blue stood up to make a statement, "Our new Diamond Green is a super loving and caring diamond. Her purpose is to give life to others all around her and make them feel happy." Blue warmly placed a hand on her chest before sitting down "Our gift to her is, her first planet, Planet Jade." My Jade beside me flinched before glancing at me before averting her eyes back upwards.

"Thank you, Yellow, Blue, and White." I nodded my head. Everyone started dancing and I watched boredly as I remembered the last time I danced with White.... Why is she avoiding me?