//Apathy//Ren//AU By Sharkbait//Angst//

This AU is by 

Thank you for letting me write about this! :)

TW: Blood, Homophobia, School Shooting, Violence, blood, mentions of cigarettes, guns

Ren sat down in his class, hands shaky and mind off in the distance somewhere. His life was horrible. So horrible, in fact, he'd rather be in the hell that is school than at home.

He was never the best student, however. He'd constantly skip class, he'd barely listen, and his grades were usually low. He was annoying and would sometimes get into fights. People wouldn't notice, but he was very close to going over the edge. 

He was almost... Apathetic.

Everytime his parents were called, or even mentioned, he'd shake uncontrollably. That shaking would get lesser and lesser everytime, as he became more apathetic.

Rendog's (Robert) got a quick hand.

He'll look around the room, but won't tell you his plan.

He's got a rolled cigarette.

Hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid, yeah.

Ren almost considered bringing a cigarette to school, as one of his old mates had joked about it one time. Said friend, had actually brung one to school that day, and promptly got arrested for it. After they got out, he was hated by most of the students. He wouldn't stop joking about it, though.

Ren was going to do something much worse.

He found a six-shooter gun,

in his dad's closet, and with a box of fun things

I don't even know what,

but he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you

Ren, after school that day, had found an arrangement of small guns in his fathers closet. He smirked. His mind, once pure and innocent, had turned into darkness. Twisted thoughts went though his head. 

He was considering to use it on himself, but... Where's the fun in that?

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks...

You better run, better run. outrun my gun!

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks...

You better run, better run, faster than my bullet!

Ren thought of his siblings. He'd grown a passionate, hateful rage for them. He hates the way they talk, walk, or even anything for that matter. They hated him right back, too.

He'd seen them walk by with their flashy shoes, too expensive for all the poor kids. He thought it would be a shame if something were to... happen to them.

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks...

You better run, better run. outrun my gun!

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks...

You better run, better run, faster than my bullet!

Ren shook those thoughts out of his head. He tried to think of his love for them.

...

It just wasn't there

Daddy works a long day

He'd be coming home late, yeah, he's coming home late

And he's bringing me a surprise