2

Langa was too dazed to pay attention to anything. He could only make out a few words; blood transfusion, urgent treatment, other kid, carrier, and suspect. Langa guessed that the other kid was him and that they thought he was a suspect. Langa felt outraged! He would never hurt Reki!! Then just as Langa was going to tell the medics, they started asking him questions.

"Did you do this?" One said, Langa looked at him and shook his head vigorously,

"Did you see who did this?" Another said, Langa shook his head once again,

"Would you like to ride in the ambulance with him?" Someone asked.

This time Langa answered verbally, "Yes, I want to come."

All three medics looked at him and nodded. They then started asking Langa for help. Soon Reki was in the ambulance, and they were on the way to the hospital.

While Langa was in the ambulance, the medics started to closely examine Reki. Langa peered over the medic's shoulders to hear what they were saying and to see Reki's wounds.

"Seems like someone stabbed him on his side torso. I am going to make sure that there is no shrapnel in the wound." Said one of the older medics. He then proceeded to put on some gloves and inspect the wound but, he didn't even get half a finger in the wound before Reki shuddered in discomfort.

"Huhhh?" Reki said, his words all slurring together, "Langaa is that youu?"

The medics immediately parted making way for Langa as he stepped up to Reki's 'bed'. Langa then knelt and took Reki's in his and felt his pulse. Strong. Phew.

Langa then looked up at Reki and said, "Yeah Reki. It's me."

Reki's pulse got stronger with every word Langa said.

"Good" thought Langa, "his pulse is going back to normal."

But before Langa could say anything else, Reki wrapped his arm around Langa's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. After a few seconds they both pulled away, red in the face.

"Langa, I love you." Whispered Reki before passing out.

"I love you too, Reki." Langa said shortly after. He then went and sat back in his seat for the rest of the trip. While waiting to arrive at the hospital, Langa told Cherry, Joe and Miya what happened. All of them said that they would be there ASAP. Langa was glad that they were coming. Although he knew that Reki wouldn't want the attention, he was sure that Reki wouldn't mind having Cherry, Joe and Miya come and say hi.