3

15 minutes later – At the hospital

Langa was sitting beside Reki's bed waiting for Cherry, Joe, and Miya to come. Reki had be in and out of conscious for the past 10 minutes. And the things he had said were...well lets just keep it at weird. But then after another 15 minutes of waiting, Cherry, Joe, and Miya arrived. It was around 2am so everyone looked sleepy but as soon as they saw Reki, they were wide awake. Cherry and Joe just stood there in shock. Miya, however, rushed over to were Langa was.

"Is Reki going to be okay?" Miya asked,

"Well according to the medics, he will make a full recovery. But I'll have to stay with him everyday because he is only awake when I am with him.", Langa told Miya.

"Phew good to know that he is going to be fine. He can't die without telling you how he fe-" Miya was suddenly cut off by Cherry and Joe pulling his head backward fairly violently.

...

"Guys," Langa said after a moment of silence, "I already know Reki loves me."

"LOVES YOU?!" Miya, Cherry and Joe shouted making Reki turn in bed, "WE ONLY KNEW THAT HE LIKED YOU!!"

"Well he kinda kissed me and then confessed while we were driving in the ambulance." Langa said while looking away with a sheepish, red face.

"Wow," said Joe, "They grow up so fast." Joe then pretended to wipe a tear off his face. Cherry fashionably wacked him with a fan.

"Where you get that?!" Joe exclaimed,

"I have many pockets in this outfit. You can come look if you want." Cherry answered with a smug, sneaky look on his face. Joe just turned around and hid his red face.

"Eww, yuck. Stop being so disgusted and embarrassing!! Imma get sick!" Miya retorted,

"Ehh?" said Langa, "What's so embarrassing?"

"You wouldn't understand, Langa" said a familiar voice from behind the group. Everyone turned to see Reki awake and trying to prop himself up using the pillows. Langa was the first to rush over and help. Then everyone else came and helped.