Chapter six

Marcel point of veiw ~ It's been a few years now since we awakened. Now Nico and Via are five years old. Hayley and Aiden have started building up their pack. They have mostly taken rouges on the brink of death so they don't seem too suspicious.

So far their pack has ten wolves not including the both of them. Two adults ages twenty and twenty two. Four teens between sixteen and thirteen. And four kids between ten and six.

Aiden trained the adults and the teens who were sixteen and fifteen. While Hayley trained the teens who were fourteen and thirteen. And she also trained the kids as well.

Kol and I have started our own sire lines. I have four people in my sire line. I found them when they were on the brink of death. Kol has six people in his sire line. Like me he found them on the brink of death. Josh has two people in his sire line seeing as Davina was able to make him into an original vampire. He also found them on the brink of death.

Davina has three witches in her coven. They are young witches between the ages of fifteen and eleven. All three are sisters. She is training them. She saved them from being executed.

I was currently watching Emory and Nico while Josh was training my vampires with Kol. They were having them all build houses for themselves. So the three of us were watching Hayley train her wolves.

Her wolves were getting the hang of shifting fairly quickly "Uncle Marcel how come I can't train with them"Nico asked "because Nico you haven't shifted yet. When you turn six you'll be able to shift and Aunt Hayley will train you"I said "okay"he said sighing and going back to sleep with Emory.

I watched on of the wolves who wasn't that match older then Emory and Nico train on his own. I watched as Hayley had her wolves do some training exercises and she walked over to us.

"They asleep"she asked "yeah. Hey Hayley what's up with the young wolf over there"I asked "ohh Ethan. He doesn't talk much and tends to stay by himself. His parents were killed in front of him. But there is honestly something off with his scent. It's familiar but I don't know from where"Hayley explains

"Maybe we should have Davina take a look at him"I said "yeah maybe. I honestly feel bad for him. No one wants to play with him or be his partner"Hayley said looking at the boy sadly.

"Where is he staying then"I asked confused "with the other kids"Hayley asked "why doesn't he come stay with us. That ways Nico and Via will have someone else to play with"I said "not a bad idea. That way he won't be lonely either"Hayley said

I honestly felt bad for the kid. He kinda reminds me in away. Losing your family at such a young age and being looked upon as an outsider by the people you claim as your own. I want to help him like Klaus helped me.

End of chapter