Chapter twenty one

Freya point of veiw ~ "Now Bea are you sure you want to do this"Via asked "yes Bea I want to do this. Anything to be with Ethan forever and have his children"She said

"Now Ethan do you feel the same way"Via asked "yes"Ethan said "Bea you will be the new Bennett leader forever I hope you know that"Via said "I know that"Bea said "okay Bea I will make you a heretic and Ethan a vampire"Via said and transitioned them.

When she did she was was shocked "Via"what's wrong"I asked "auntie freya can we talk outside"Via said "yeah"I said "we will be back"Via said giving them so blood bags as they fed.

We headed outside "what's wrong"I asked "Bea is the key to getting supernaturals pregnant"Via said "she is"I asked confused "we need to draw her blood to test it but yes she is the key. But I also messed up as well"Via said "what's wrong"I asked confused

"Bea is pregnant"she said "well shit I guess she will be our first test subject then good things she's immortal"I said and this is interesting as well. So Matt Donavan and Bonnie Bennett will be cousins.

Our family really is changing everything. But I have a feeling things are going to come back to bite us in the ass however. But that is a problem for another time. Not right now.

"Yeah and the baby will be a heretic"Via said. Emily Bennett and or Sheila Bennett. But I have a feeling Emily will come first however. But this is very interesting. We headed back in to tell them the news.

They were both ecstatic. They knew they had to keep their pregnancy a secret for now. So their babies aren't endangered. Our family will have truly powerful allies. So this will be absolutely intriguing to see and witness. Being immortal truly has its perks.

But it kinda sucks that I have to wait almost four centuries to see Keelin and Vincent once more. But it will be worth the wait. I can't wait to see what new couples appear in theses new centuries.

End of chapter