Donatello's arc in the back to the sewer ( part 2)

As said When master splinter was zapped out of existence Donatello felt as if it was his felt causing him to repeat it over and over as if the audience doesn't already get it. This all show and tell for in some episodes he doesn't go out with the turtles to missions or places such as in the episode Hacking stockman and karate schooled. Other than that there's nothing else other than him being a kind of ass hole the behavior in Donatello hasn't really shown a downgrade or change at all. I wish I could detail it more or chop it up "oh well he hides his depression'' or something like that but that fact remains is that neither of those are in the stories canon at all. due to that not being the writer's intention and the writer's not showing that it was there intention.

The thing that makes me really mad though is in the episode Hacking stockman Mikey,Raph,and Leo all address Don's behavior but Leo says ''he feels responsible for what happened to Master''. In my mind I said then why don't you talk about how you aren't alone with that type of mindset after Leonardo did go through this major arc. Which yeah was more trauma and different than what Donatello is going through but that is what it makes even more important. I am not saying that doing this fix's anyone let alone the problem however by Leonardo addressing his trauma and depression one last time he can fully address how he felt during that time to Donatello.