Conclusion

Donatello as a  character  in the whole tmnt franchise is 3 dimensional so to see the writers of back to the sewers give him an arc that doesn't change anything in the story of himself makes me mad. After all, this is the same show that gave us the same as it never was and Leo's arc , which sure talked about much, really challenged Donatello's character to some degree. I guess the question to the writers is why would you give your characters the same as it never was and an in -depth arc to another but no Donatello? Don as a character doesn't deserve this he doesn't deserve to have a water down version of another person's arc and then have that arc not end with a piece of dialogue that basically didn't change his character. I am aware that my take on it is not perfect. I didn't even talk about how it would impact other characters such as Mikey and Raph but it's better than what we got honestly because it's at least something different and unique. It shows another character that cares and tries to help don than just talking about it while changing the characters around him. So what do you guys think? Were there any ways you think that this could have turned out better or do you disagree with me? Let me know and thanks for reading. :)