16: Payback

Jungkook's POV

After knowing the truth, I'll make sure everyone that is part of the plan will suffer.

First, the doctor. What happened to him? the doctor who manipulated my medical result is not a doctor anymore. After I sue him. His license is confiscated and now he is behind bars.

Second, the club owner. What happened to him? Well, he is not an owner anymore. I boughtthe club and now I own it. I also make sure that he can't start any business anymore since I also exposed the underground activities that is happenning inside his club. Thanks to my investigators I discovered the club owner sells drugs including the one that Lisa put on my drinks. Now, he is with that doctor and they are both in prison.

Third, the bartender. What happened to him? I asked him. Why did he to that? And he said because of money. He said he really needs it. I tried to understand him but the damaged has been done. Since, I am the owner of the club now. I fired him. And I also make sure that he will never gonna get any job inside Seoul.

Fourth, the condo owner. What happened to him? I left the condo unit. I removed my membership there. And unfortunately for him. My dad is one of the major shareholders of that condo. So I told dad what happened so he pulled out all his stocks that caused bankcruptcy and change of ownership of that condo. He is no longer the owner of that condo. I also make sure, like the bartender that he will not gonna get any business help or wok here in the entire Seoul.

Lastly, Iu. The mastermind. Ofcourse. I prepared something big for her. Just wait till I broke her heart like what she did to me and my taetae.

Iu's POV

It's almost five months since Jungkookie and that Taehyung broke up. All this time I keep incontact with Jungkookie. I texted him and even call him. And these past days, I think our relationship is getting better. He also bought me flowers and chocolates. And now, I am with my dad and we are going to Jungkookie's office. He said he will tell ke and my dad something. That's why Im so excited. I think he will gonna proposed to me or asked dad about business merging or even asked dad about his blessing for our relationship.

Jungkook's POV

I told Iu to come at my office with her dad and now they are on their way here.

20 minutes later someone knocks...

Me: Come in!
Iu: Hello Jungkookie! We are here!
Iu's dad: Good day Jungkook, why did you call us today?

"It's payback time!" I mumbled.

"Let's go to the conference room. Everyone is waiting for us."

Yes, my parents, my hyungs (Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon), Taehyung's family and friends are already there. I called them coz I want them to hear everything and I want them to hear the truth.

I saw how happy Iu is while walking towards the conference room. Im sorry Iu but you deserve everything that will gonna happen there.

Inside the conference room...

Me: Please take a seat Mr. Lee. And the star of this meeting. The reason why we are all here. Iu, please take a sit.

I saw the confused face of Iu when she saw the people inside the conference room.

Iu: Jungkookie, what is happening?
Me: We are all here because I think they deserve to know your plan Iu. The plan that you made to make my life and my taetae's life miserable and broken.
Iu: wha-what do y-you m-mean J-jungkookie? I-i dont know what are you saying? (Iu said, hands trembled and eyes wide open)

Jk: oh come on. I alreay know the truth so listen when to me coz I will tell you what happened that day.

(After telling them what happened. I also showed them the cctv. The real cctv with audio that showed Lisa commanding me and Lisa putting drugs on my drink. I also showed the the real and the manipulated drug results. I also played the recordings when I was talking to the doctor, bartender, club owner and condo owner).

They are all shocked knowing what happened.

Iu: n-no! It's not true!
Jk: not true?! Are all these fucking evidences not true to you?!!! The club owner and the doctor are already at the prison?! Do you want to be with them to prove that these are all true!

Im not finished talking when I hear a loud slap. Jimin slapped Iu.

Jimin: How dare you fucking do this to my soulmate! How dare you to this to Jungkook?!!! You dont know how much taetae cried because of you. I don't even know where in Daegu is he because in the whole 5 months he never contacted me us.

Jin: You are so heartless. You even destroyed not only Jungkook and Taehyung's life but you also destroyed the life of those people that is part of your plan.

Taetae's dad: Why? What did my son do to deserve this? He just wants love. All he wants is to love and be loved. I already failed him when me and his mom got divorced. He witness and experience cheating. He has been hurting since he's a kid coz he grown up not seeing a complete family. All he want is loving someone. But what did you do to him? You are the reason why he thought Jungkook's cheat in him. He thought Jungkook's broke his heart. You are really heartless. You don't deserve forgiveness at all. Because of you many people suffered.

I can see taetae's father and siblings are crying. I also see Jimin and Jin hyung hugging each other while crying. Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi hyung are at each side of jimin and Jin trying to comfort them. My parents are at my side trying to calm me. And Iu's dad was still inshocked.

Jungkook: Iu, you are important to me, coz you have been a part of my life before and you are my friend. Honestly, I can sue you with all the evidences that I have but I didn't do it. Coz I want to hear personally from you why did you do it.

Iu: Im sorry Jungkookie.  I do all of it coz I want you back to me. I tried reaching out with you but you are too focused to Taehyung. I invite you to dinner but you just refuses it. I want that to bring back the time when I was your priority, when I was your everything. 

Jk: it's all in the past Iu. You are my everything before you left me. I understand you before. I thought you'll understand me too now. But what you did is too much. Im sorry Iu. But after all that you've done. I cant forgive you.

Iu: No,No!!!! I love you! I love you Jungkookie! You are mine! You are just mine JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jk: I will never gonna be yours Iu. Because no matter what happens, only my taetae owns me. He owns my heart, my everything.

Iu: no! You are mine! Fuck that taehyung! He deserves to die! I will kill him!!!

Iu's dad: stop Iu! Stop all of this! You've done too much! Stop embarassing me infront of these people.

Iu: but dad. Please help me. Please. I love Jungkookie. I want him back please.

Jk: Mr. Lee and Iu. I already made up my mind. After all what Iu done. I will not sue her. Coz I still respect what we had before. But Im sorry to tell you, my company will no longer be your company's partner. We are pulling out our investment in your company and we are cancelling all the deals and projecst with you.

Iu's dad: what?! No. If you do that. We will fall. Please no.

Jk: im sorry Mr. Lee. And Iu, sorry to inform you. The company and your manager already cancelled your contract with them. You are not a singer under their company anymore. And also. Don't try looking for ang company or agency that will help you back in singing coz I informed everyone not to get you. And same as to you, Mr. Lee. Don't waste time trying to look for inverstors coz you will not gonna have it. You hurt me Iu. And you hurt soneone I love. Now, pay the price. Goodbye.

I left that place while Iu and Mr. Lee are crying and begging me. But I don't mind them. I already talked to my parents, taetae's parents and my hyungs about my plan on getting my taetae's back. And they approved it. They told me they will support me.

Just wait my taetae. Your kookie will come for you.

After 2 weeks...

I heard that Mr. Lee's company is already bankcrupted. And Iu? She is at mental hospital coz she is not good after what happened.

For me, everything is going back to normal. And now, Im on my way to Daegu to try to win my taetae's back.

I know I can do this since everything is fine now. Ialready knew the truth and the payback time is already done. See you later my angel baby. My taetae.