The mirror's image, it tells me it's home time

Before

"S-E-X, sex"

"S-E-X, sex"

Kai was watching Ryan Ross moaning, as his night time ritual. It was something he had to do, right before he practiced his bass playing, usually practicing 'Absinthe' by his all time favourite band I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME. Now, you see, Kai was practicing so he could get noticed by the most attractive man in the world.

Dallon James Weekes. 

Brown hair flowing in the wind. Crystal blue eyes, you could see all the emotion they held. Slender posture. Dashing features. Everything Kai could ever ask for.

This is why he needed to practice, so he could meet his true love-

"True idol!"

As he practiced, his mother called up the stairs, with a shriek.

"KAIZIEN!! DALLON'S ON THE PHONE!! HE'S HEARD YOU PLAY!!"

Kai squealed with delight. He had been waiting for this moment his whole life. Dallon was truly an inspiration, he made Kai believe in himself, feel wanted and above all, feel loved. Even though the two had never met, Kai felt this emotional bond through this parasocial relationship. Now, this parasocial relationship was coming to an end. It was going to be real. Reality. Kai had never been so excited.

"ARE YOU COMING TO SPEAK TO HIM OR NOT?"

Kai paused his train of thought. He didn't know where he last left off, so he proceeded down the flight of stairs, feeling a rush of adrenaline through his veins. He stole his mother's phone, and waited for Dallon to start talking.

"Is this Kaizien Capricorn?"
"Yes! That's me!"
"I saw you play bass on Twitter! I've got to say, it was extremely impressive!"
"Thank you so much!"

They continued to speak on the phone for hours, laughing at each other's jokes (especially Dallon's dad jokes), truly enjoying themselves. Up until Dallon popped a question.

"So I was wondering, Kai, will you play bass for me on tour with I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME?"

Kai's breathing stopped momentarily. His eyes welled up with tears. This was the moment he was waiting for, his true dream. 

"You were serious on that reply?"
"Of course I was! Why wouldn't I be?"

Without hesitation, Kai responded "Yes! 100%, yes!!"
They discussed tour rules and tour info, before Dallon had to pack his suitcases.

Kai squealed even more. He was going to be touring with I DON'T KNOW HOW!!