Ch. 2 - Best Part

I walked to the bar and greeted Athena, she was on drink duty for the night.

  "Hecate told you what the boss said?" I nodded and put the drinks on my platter, holding them in one hand. I noticed the ticket that read "Ms. Ha-Salvador; 4 whiskeys, 2 shots of patrón, 1 Raspberry Mojito. Room 239." What a weird order.

      I put a few napkins on the platter before going to the elevator that led upstairs, some of my other coworkers joined me and talked about the client that they had just finished with. Turns out he tried to put his hands on them and got kicked out by security, he knew the rules before coming in here.

1. Never touch the girls/guys before they give you permission

2. Always pay your tab

3. Don't ask the girls/guys for sexual favors

4. Don't leave a mess

5. What happens in TARTARUS stays in TARTARUS

   They were simple enough to follow, which is why we barely have to kick people out.

         The bell dinged at my floor and I wished the girls good luck before heading to room 239. I took a deep breath and opened the door, greeting them with my best smile. 

  Putting their drinks down on the table, I sat on one of the couches next to the lady I assumed was Ms. Ha-Salvador. She looked in my direction and I think she was trying to hold eye contact but looked away soon after. Crossing my legs, I grabbed one of the complimentary water bottles and took a sip while I noticed some of the people with her were staring at me. Did I really look that bad? I know I rushed and everything but damn.

       "What brings you here young lady?" One of the girls asked me, she looked gorgeous. "My mistake, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Iris, Ms. Ha-Salvador's right hand lady."

     Iris is such a pretty name, "My name is Hera," I smiled. I smiled. She blushed a little bit and then Ms. Ha-Salvador coughed a little.

  "My name is Mariana, you can call me," she kissed the top of my hand, "Mari." That made me giggle a little. I took my hand back and took another sip from my water bottle. I noticed the time, it was 8:50 pm, my 30 minutes is up.

        I stood up from my seat on the couch and bowed my head to the people present, "I need to get going, enjoy your drinks!" I felt Mariana put something in my back pocket before I exited the room to go back to the first floor and host other guests.

  The night came and went, it was now 4 am and my shift was over. I went to the locker room to see Daphne sleeping on one of the makeup tables, Athena locking her locker and Hecate drinking cranberry juice while putting her money into her bag. I had made over $900 tonight alone, which I was proud of.

       Putting my things into my bag I noticed that my phone wasn't in there. I checked my back pockets and found it, but a note as well. I raised an eyebrow and opened it.

  '212-***-****, text me sometime and we can go on a date <3 - Mariana'

  As if.

    I put the note in my bag and woke up Daphne before saying my goodbyes to the girls and heading to my car. The bodyguard outside the club, Ares, my best friend, walked me to my car before watching me drive off once I got comfortable. 

To my home we go.