Chapter(Im tired of this)

vY/N POV)

It was just a normal day I just got picked up from school by my parents but when we got home they said they had to leave for a business trip but I had to stay home but they we're leaving me with some money so I could order food.

After they left I went to go play a game that my friends told me about called helltaker they said it was a puzzle game so I went to my laptop and downloaded it it was also raining outside which kinda scared me sense i don't like thunder but then lightning struck and then my computer started to spark but then it started to glow a bright light.

After the light started to fade I was not at home anymore I was in someplace made of red stone I get up and start to walk around but then I see someone familiar it was pandimonica?

Y/N-Why is she here? Unless oh no.

I know what happens now when the lightning struck I got sucked into helltaker this can't be happening this can't happen in real life right?

I then start to think to myself on how to get out of here maybe I need to get to the end of the game to get out of here and back home I then decided that was my plan so I a walk up to her to talk to her.

Pandemonica-Hello and welcome to hell.

Y/N-Hey I'm not supposed to really be here. I was wondering if I could get past you to try and get home?

Pandemonica-You really think your not supposed be here hmm?

She takes a sip of coffee and I know where this might go she becomes different when she has coffee she was tired before but now she's the sadistic demon.

Pandemonica-I don't think you know how this works you ended up in hell and you're with me and you are really handsome too someone who I can't let go.

She is now looking at me with a sinister smile and walking towards me. I feel like running away from her but where am I going to go? I'm in hell.

Pandemonica-Now come to me my little man your mine~

Y/N-What GET AWAY FROM ME!

She then tries to tackle me down to the ground but I move out of the way then I start running away from her but then she starts chasing after me and she is fast who knew?

Pandemonica-You can't run forever dear just accept your fate and be mine~

She then catches up to me, grabs me and pins me down on the floor then forced me to look her right in the eyes.

Pandemonica-Come now my dear look at me look at your new lover~

Y/N-Uhhhhh LOOK OVER THERE MORE COFFEE!

Pandemonica-WHERE?!

With that I then push her off me and try to get away again but now she looks mad but then I got an idea she said she's not herself when she's tired so if she run out of coffee I just need to tire her out.

Pandemonica-GET BACK HERE NOW COME ON IM OUT OF COFFEE I DON'T WANT TO KEEP CHASING YOU SO STOP!

That's good now all I need to do is keep running until she tires herself out and-

I turn around to see she is already on the ground looking tired.

Pandimonica-I-I n-need a nap.

I then go a little bit closer to see if she's falling asleep and in a matter of seconds her eyes start to flutter.

Y/N-Uhhh you okay?

She then try's to look up to me.

Pandimonica-Y-You came back you must love me r-right?

She then falls asleep on the ground but now I feel bad I should at least leave her with somebody so I pick her up and put her over my shoulder and start to carry her to one of the others hopefully there not like her.