Chapter 6(judgment and the great fly)

(Y/N POV)
As the others where fighting some white chains struck the ground near me than rapped around me then I got pulled towards Judgement.

Judgment-You've been a bad boy why haven't you come to me yet?

Y/N-Well I was kinda being held up by some others.

Luci-HEY LET HIM GO NOW THATS AN ORDER!

Judgement-NO ORDER IS ABOVE JUDGMENT!

Ok I'm getting tired of this first I got a girl who is hyped up on coffee like it's a drug the next one a the living embodiment of horniness the next three dogs that act like children hyped on sugar a drunk girl who acts Tough then we got a bitch and a sweet angel and the coolest demon I'll ever met and the queen of hell who really turned me into a furry and now someone who has me locked in glowing white chains.

???-And what about me?

Y/N-What the?

I just turn around to see a purple portal judgement is to occupied yelling at the others that she didn't notice but when I look I see Beelzebub.

Wow she is thiccc and not normal thicc that is triple C thicc.

Beelzebub-Thank you~

Oh crap she can read my mind is that even cannon?

Beelzebub-It doesn't have to be this is fanfiction.

TheAbsoulute-You know I'm gonna make this a core story just for you breaking the forth wall.

Y/N-Who the hell are you!?

TheAbsolute-I'm a god above god deal with so you all better be ready later.

He then vanished.

Beelzebub-Damn oh well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it anyway I think we should get you out of those chains darling~

She then snaps her fingers and now the chains are gone then she pulls me into the portal and she squeezed me between her breast.

Beelzebub-Oh I'm so happy to finally have you it's been so long sense I've been with a man and it's got me so riled up~

Y/N-Look you seem very nice but I just want to go home.

Beelzebub-I can take you home.

Y/N-Wait what?

Beelzebub-Yeah the game helltaker was created by me I did it just for fun so yeah this is not a video game hell it's real hell.

She just snaps her fingers and she opens a portal to my bedroom and then we walk through.

Y/N-Wow I'm actually back home if I knew it was that easy I would just asked for you.

Beelzebub-Awww that's so sweet now get on the bed~

Y/N-Oh shit look you look really pretty like drop dead gorgeous and it's really nice that you brought me back home but I don't know if I'm ready to lose my V card yet-

*Knock Knock*

Who could that be?

I then walk to the front door with Beelzebub behind me and her hands gripping my shoulders I open the door to see no one there but when I turn around all of the girls are just sitting down in the living room.

Luci-Hello darling~

Y/N-Oh fuck me.

Everyone-Oh we will~