chapter 4(The bitch and angel)

When I smelled to stench of cigarettes I knew it could be the one of the most annoying demons Malina's sister Zdrada.

Zdrada-Well hey there handsome I saw you had fun with my sister but now it's my turn to have some fun~

Y/N-Ok first of all this is not fun I am trying to leave this place before I go insane.

Zdrada-Oh come on it's not that bad here come on live a little.

Y/N-Ok I'm in hell how could anyone besides you and everyone else here live here and you say live a little I want to live somewhere far far away from here.

I then start to walk away from her but just as I thought she was following me.

Y/N-Ok what do you want?

Zdrada-Isn't it obvious you idiot.

Y/N-Yeah I walked into that one but I'll tell you what I told everyone else NO!

She then blows a huge cloud of smoke in my face.

Y/N-UHHGG SERIOUSLY!?

Zdrada-Hehehahaha I'm the bitch demon what did expect from me?

Ok I'm not dealing with this I walk over and bonk her on head and knock her out not hard enough to hurt her but I guess she just had a bit to much to smoke.

Y/N-Yeah I don't feel bad about this at all.

Ok with her out of the way I can finally reach Azazle and hopefully she's not crazy like the others.

(15 minutes later)

After about 15 minutes of walking I start to a white light up ahead followed by a halo it was her the one who might get me out of here.

Y/N-AZAZEL!

Azazel-Oh hello wait a second it's you! The human I've been hearing so much about I gotta say your much more handsome in person

Y/N-Thanks but do you think you could help me?

Azazel-Of course anything you want!

Y/N-Could you get me out of here?

Azazel-well I can do anything but that darling.

Y/N-What why?

Azazel-Well I find you very attractive and I can't let you go I really don't want to I want to keep you.

She then comes closer and hugged me close to her.

Y/N-Ok can you let me go please.

Azazel-Please I don't want you to go.

Ok I feel bad about this but she's crazy to

I need to get away from her but now Justice is my best chance.

Y/N-Ok Azazle just let me go and I'll try and see you again you can trust me.

Azazle-Really?

Y/N-Yeah I'll try and see you again i promise

She then looks at me and then slowly lets go

And lets me walk away.

Azazle-*whisper*I love you.