Chapter 5 (Justice and the queen of crazy)

(Y/N POV)
Ok after getting away from Zdrada and Azazel Justice is my last chance for a normal escape she was the former High prosacuter so she might be able to pull a few strings but its gonna be harder to find her i had to skip her level in the real world.

Y/N-Ok Justice needs to help if she is a bust than im done for in here.

Justice-Somebody call me?~

I then turn around quickly to see the blind demon standing right next to me.

Y/N-W-When did you get here so fast?

Justice-You know that already heard of you came to find you~

Y/N-OH COME ON wait don't tell me you want me to.

Justice-Yep pretty much.

Y/N-well thats it you were my last chance to get out of here.

Justice-Hey let me tell you i know the others chased you all around hell but im not like that i may want you by i want you to choose me by choice so im not gonna force you into anything.

Ok i think i might be in love.

Y/N-Really?! thank you but what am i going to do now?

Justice-well the only thing you can do now is move forward or stay with me anyway you go im cool with just try not to get yourself killed alright?

Y/N-You got it thanks.

I then start to walk off but not without saying goodbye to justice.

Ok Im gonna try but im mostly gonna die or im gonna be kept prisoner but im gonna try to atleast cut a deal with the so called CEO of hell.

I keep walking and this is the furthest i have ever walked until i come up to a giant castle like office building.

I go up to it but then these larger guys come out and grab me by the shoulders pick me up and carry me inside they then take me into an elavator then press the 100 button but it took only 5 seconds.

Once we get out they put me down and push me towards a large desk and large chair and now when im there the chair turn around and then we see...Her.

Lucifer-Finally you made it to me your one and only~

she than got up and grabbed me but i just back away from her.

Lucifer-Why do you back away?

Y/N-Look i am not iterested in anything right now i just wanna get home and forget about this.

She then looked surprised.

Lucifer-Im i not pretty enough for you i can change my look right now.

She then starts to grow white fur a cotton tail and a muzzle then she turned into a full goat.

Lucifer-Bam im a goat now men like goats right?~

Ok im weirdly attracted by this but im not falling for this but then before i had the chance to run from her she grabbed my shoulders pulled me towards her than kissed me i then take a double take and run but first.

Y/N-HEY LOOK PANCAKES!

Lucifer-*Gasp* Where?

I run to the elevator and press the first floor button but then there are gaurds waiting for but then i duck pass them and i don't go through the door i just smash through the window.

Lucifer-Y/N! GET BACK HERE NOW!

Y/N-NO!

Ok i couldn't even get a few words out she was almost as forward as Modeus.

But then speak of the actual devil.

All the others-Y/N!

I turned around and got scarde as i saw everyone Pandemonica, Modeus, Cerberus, Malina, Zdrada, Azazle and Justice.

Modeus-THATS IT I AM GOING TO BREAK YOU LEGS THAN TIE YOU UP SO YOU CAN"T GO ANYWHERE!

Pandemonica-Don't you dare hurt him before i break his fingers first as punishment then im going to drag him back with me.

Cerberus-NO he promised to be my boyfriend and take us with him!

Malina-No i still want my kiss he ran away before i could get it.

Lucifer-TO bad i was his first kiss~

They all look at her with anger.

Zdrada-Well i didn't even get to do anything you just hit me in the head with a rock and ran away.

Azazle-Well he promised me he would be with me!

Justice just make her way to me and just stands beside me.

But then large white chains come out of nowhere and strike the ground.

???-I DON'T THINK SO HE IS MY MAN!!!

Oh crap i know who this all to well.

Y/N-Hello there judgement.

Judgement-Hello my dear~