2. Let's go to Tokyo

"Tokyo?!" Hinata copies. "Then.. that means..! We'll get to see nekoma again!"

Somewhere in Tokyo, Kenma sneezed, sending his phone flying into the air.

"Ew! Gross!" Taketora yelled after seeing snot hang from Kenma's nose. Yaku handed him a tissue saying, "I hope you aren't getting sick."

Back at Karasuno, Kageyama stood up with Hinata. "Does that mean we'll get to play practice games?"

Takeda nods with a big grin. "But this time, it's not just with nekoma. This is an event held by the Fukurodani Academy Athletic Association. They are a group high schools, including Nekoma, located in the Kanto region. From what I hear, they regularly schedule practice games and training camps with each other. This time, thanks to arrangement's made by Coach Nekomata, Karasuno has been invited to attend their next combined training camp!"

"Oooooooo," Noya and Tanaka beam. You grin. Another chance to see Kenma and everyone else again. It's been awhile. Plus, you'll get to meet the guy Kuroo's always telling stories about and the new pain in the ass addition to the team.

Coach Ukai gains everyone's attention again. "These types of groups tend to form naturally between schools that have long histories together. It's really hard to get into them without some kind of insider connection. Be sure to thank Coach Nekomata. And don't forget to thank Takeda sensei, who probably begged and scraped until Coach Nekomata gave in."

"Thank you, Sensei," you say with the team.

Takeda went on to say a bit more and Kageyama realized this would be another great opportunity to watch Kenma up close.

In Tokyo, Kenma shivered in the locker room. He grabbed his shirt. "Maybe I am getting sick.. I'm getting chills."

"Bwah?? Hold it, bruh! We've got a tournament coming up!!" Yamamoto shouts.

At the same time, Noya starts shouting, "Yeah!! This time I'm gonna be the better libero!"

Yaku shivers. "Yeah, it does feel strangely cold today..."

Yamamoto's head whips around. "Yaku-san, you too?!"

Tanaka gets caught up in the excitement and starts screaming, "WOOOO! WE'RE GO N' CRASH THAT CITY SLICKER CLUB'S PARTY!!"

And then of course Yamamoto too screams, "I DUNNO ABOUT YOU BRO'S, BUT I'M FEELIN' HOT!! I'M ON FAI-YAH!!"

"Shut up, Yamamoto," Kuroo says.

You laugh at Tanaka. "I'm excited to see them all again. But especially Kuroo, we have some.. unfinished.. business."

"You know what on second thought it is kinda cold in here..." Kuroo says after a big shiver. (sorry that was just as confusing to write for me as it was to read for you)

Hinata grabs at the air, clenching his fists. "This time I swear I'll make it count!"

Takeda holds his hands up. "However, we won't be going right away. Their inter-high qualifiers begin this weekend. Also, as of right now, we've only received an official invitation. There are a lot of details and requirements that have yet to be discussed and agreed upon. I just wanted to get your opinions first--"

"Of course!" Daichi interrupts. "We wanna go!"

Takeda gives everyone a big grin before leaving for his meeting.

Asahi looks at you and then at Suga. "Looks like we're going to be really busy," he says.

Suga grins and nods his head. "Yep! You too, right, Shimuzu? I mean, this is the first time we've ever had a team field trip."