4. How You Met

Male:

AJ Styles: You had an Extreme Rules match against Shayna Baszler/The Miz. You changed into your ring gear and fixed your hair. You stood u and jumped up and down. It always helped you to calm down. Someone knocked on your door.

You stopped and walked up to it to answer it. A woman stood there.

"Five more minutes.", she informed you.

You nodded, "Thank you."

She left. You looked back inside the locker room to make sure you got everything you needed. You left it and walked up to the entrance to the ring. Your theme started playing and you walk out to the ring. A smile immediately formed on your face when you heard the people cheer as you walked down the ramp.

~ Time Skip ~

The match ended. You lost it. But it was not that big of a deal for you. Sure, of course, you were disappointed, you thought you'd be able to win it, but you can't always win. You walked back to the locker room and held your arm. One action ended with you falling onto your right arm. You felt a pain going through your body and knew this will hurt like hell tomorrow.

You got back into your locker room and changed back into your casual clothes. You packed your stuff before leaving the building. You said goodbye to some of your friends and stepped out of it. Your hotel was near the arena so you didn't drive here. But when it started to rain you wished you would have at least brought an umbrella with you.

You sighed and started to walk back to the hotel. Suddenly a car pulled up and stopped in front of you. You swallowed the limp in your throat. Who was that?

The person stepped out of the car. It was none other than AJ Styles. You've already seen him because you're both part of SmackDown, but you never talked to each other. He walked up to you.

"What are you doing? Walking alone in the rain.", he asked you.

"I walked here because my hotel is near the arena. Well. And I didn't bring an umbrella."

He chuckled, "You wanna jump in and I'll drive you home?"

"No.. I don't want to bother you."

"You? Bothering me? You don't actually think that, do you?"

You tilted your head, "What? You don't even know me."

"Well. Then.", he reached his hand out, "I'm AJ. Or Allen. Whatever you wanna call me."

You chuckled and took his hand, "Y/N."

"Okay Y/N. You wanna get home now?"

You shook your head and smiled. You agreed and got in his car.

Jeff Hardy: You took one last deep breath before getting up and walking out of the locker room. Your entrance song started playing.

"No turning back.", you said to yourself before walking to the ramp that lead to the ring. You were new at SmackDown. You have been signed to WWE for 3 years already but were part of RAW. Now was your first match at SmackDown.

You walked up to the ring and got in there.

"And their opponent!", announced a voice.

You looked at the entrance you just walked through. You saw Shotzi/Shinsuke walk in. You closed your eyes and tried to calm yourself.

It's just a match. I've already had matches. It's nothing new.

~ Time Skip ~

The match was over. Luckily, and to your surprise, you won. With a huge grin on your face and relieved you walked back to the locker room. You fell onto one of the benches and breathed out in relief. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Confused you looked at it.