22. What you do to valentine's day (Valentine's Day I)

Male:

AJ Styles: He surprises you with breakfast in bed. Afterwards you enjoy the day together. Go for a walk with your dogs, watch a movie and such things. In the evening you go to a restaurant to eat something and he gives you your gift

Jeff Hardy: Almost the same as AJ. The only difference is you don't go out at night. You stay at home, cook together and watch a comedic movie.

Matt Hardy: You wake up to the smell of coffee. Matt already made breakfast when you got into the dining room. After breakfast you stayed at home and watched movies all day long. At night he surprised you with a romantic walk on the beach near your home.

Roman Reigns: Breakfast-picnic in the park, a little walk, and in the evening a movie marathon

Seth Rollins: He cuddled up to you and hugged you until you some up. Afterwards you made breakfast together and exchanged gifts. You didn't do much. Watch a movie at a cinema, go for a walk in the park near your location, go shopping. Everything you'd want to do.

Dean Ambrose: A chill day at home. Not much to do. Just enjoying each other's presence, talking and having fun.

Dolph Ziggler: You started of with breakfast, of course. Then he organized a little hunt. He left hints all around the city for you to find. Some of them had a deeper meaning, for example the place of your first kiss. At the end there was your gift. At the end of the day he took you out for a dinner at the beach near your home.

Edge: A sweet little valentine's day vacation. He took you somewhere you've always wanted to go to.

Finn Bálor: Did someone say bubble bath? Yes. You two took a bubble bath with champagne, candles and he even got you your favorite fruits. Besides the bath you just stayed in bed.

Sheamus: During the day you didn't do anything special. Watched a movie, talked, played a game, not much. But at night you went to your favorite bar.

Pete Dunne/Butch: Neither of you are a fan of valentine's day. So you both just did everything like it's a normal day. Go to the gym, walk the dogs, cook, just a normal day.

Ridge Holland: He woke you up in the morning and told you to get dressed. You'd make a road trip. Of course you ere excited for this. And it was really worth the excitement.

Austin Theory: You haven't been able to do much because you got sick a day before Valentine's Day. You stayed in bed and Austin did everything he could so you feel comfortable and better.

The Miz: He planned the whole day. First a breakfast at your favorite diner. Then a romantic walk through the park, where at the end waits a surprise for you. Later on a trip to the lake in the woods where you've always been when you were younger. And in the evening a dinner at your favorite restaurant.

Mustafa Ali: You two recreated your first date, first kiss and first I love you. It was his idea.

Shinsuke Nakamura: There's not much you did. You just enjoyed your free day at home.

Female:

Becky Lynch: Just Like Sheamus you didn't do much during the day. Just enjoyed the time together. In the evening you made a campfire in your garden and enjoyed the picturesquely night sky.

Rhea Ripley: One word. Horror movies. Or are those two? Doesn't matter. You watched all day long horror movies. Bloody Valentine, American Psycho, Nightmare on Elm Street, just everything you like.

Raquel Rodriguez: A nice little day together. She agreed to do anything you'd want to do.

Natalya: You made everything that is sweet. Wrote each other love letters, told what and why you love the other, all those things.