25. What he/she does if someone is annoying you or touching you inappropriately

Male:

AJ Styles: He's about to kill that person. He immediately pushes the person away from you and asks them what's wrong with them. If he had to, he would definitely beat that person up.

Jeff Hardy: He also pushes the person away and talks to them/tells them to leave you alone. Just like AJ, he would hurt the person if he had to.

Matt Hardy: He tries to stay calm and explains to the person that they should leave you alone.

Roman Reigns: He tells the person to fuck off. If they don't... Well. Then they will do so soon.

Seth Rollins: He tells the person, once again, to fuck off and pushes them away from you. He might also punch the person.

Dean Ambrose: He pushed the person away from you. He asks them what's wrong with them and what they were thinking and keeps pushing them back. Until the person gets pissed and wants to punch him. He, mostly, stops the punch and punches the person himself.

Dolph Ziggler: He tells the person to leave you alone. If they don't listen he'll tell them a second time. But not a third time. He'll push them away and maybe, just maybe, punch them.

Edge: He gets in between you two to prevent you from killing this person. He warns the person to get away. If they don't do it he'll let you attack that person. Sometimes, if you don't feel like hurting that person or are just tired/exhausted, he'll do it for you.

Finn Bálor: He gets really protective. He walks up to you guys and stands in front of you, having one hand on your thigh to ensure you're fine. He tells the person to leave.

Sheamus: He tells the person to get away from you or he'll beat them up.

Pete Dunne/Butch: He kills the person. He immediately takes the person by their collar, or something where he can hold them, and pushes them to the ground. He punches the person over and over again and beats them up until someone pulls him away. To prevent this you hold him back when you notice his lip flinching, which is always an indicator that he is about to punch or beat someone up. When he's finished, or the person has left, he wraps his arms around you to show everyone that you're taken and he would do everything to protect you.

Ridge Holland: He tries to stay calm and explain to the person that they should leave you alone or they are dead. Afterward, he asks you if you're okay and everything.

Austin Theory: He pushes the person away and tells them to get away from you. If they don't listen he might as well punch them.

The Miz: He doesn't want to ruin his, in your opinion not existent, excellent reputation. Because of that he fakes a smile and tells the person to leave you alone. He'll try it a few times, but if they don't listen, or if he is tipsy, he might punch them in their face.

Mustafa Ali: He tries to stay calm and tells the person to leave you alone.

Shinsuke Nakamura: He will probably also push the person away from you and tell them to leave you alone. Afterward, he'd probably ask you if it's okay if you two leave if it's not something where you have to be.

Female:

Becky Lynch: She tries her best to stay halfway calm. She pushes the person away and talks to them to leave you alone. However, if the person is even more of an asshole than she thought she might punch that person in the face and tries to hit their nose. Then she takes you by your hand and goes outside with you to talk to you and make sure everything is fine.

Rhea Ripley: She acts similar to Pete, just a bit less brutal. She'd definitely push that person back until they hit the wall with their back. She talks to the person and tells them to not even look at you again. She might also punch the person in the face. Then she makes sure everyone knows you're taken.

Raquel Rodriguez: She tells the person to fuck off and makes sure you're okay.

Natalya: She makes sure you're okay and tells the person to leave you alone.