Chapter XXX: The Past

Chapter XXX

TW ⚠️: Includes talks about D, and R.

Omniscient

4 years ago.

"So what's your plan?" The guy next to a girl asked her.

"Ask them to come over to your bar," she said habang nagbibihis. Then, she brought out a small white tablet.

"Put this on his drink..." She added but with hesitation. All she wants was him, to stay with him forever. As she can no longer find a man to love aside from him.

"What do I get in exchange-" asked the guy which upset her.

"You already had my body what else do you want?" Iritang tanong nito. Then he showed her something, wrapped in a foil.

"This together. I swear mawawala lahat ng problema mo Lyks-" saad nito. Tumanggi si Lyka, but he didn't stop there. Sebastian is someone who'll do anything to manipulate someone.

"I gave you what you want, do the favor I asked," bilin nito at bumangon mula sa pagkakahiga nila.

"May I know who else would be there? What is the suppose event." Tanong nito.

"We're having a party for Raki, she got accepted. We planned to have it in Karl's condo unit that's why I need you to invite them to come over to your bar," She explained habang nagsusuot ng sapatos.

"Raki... You mean Neil's special someone?" Tanong nito.

"Don't touch her. Don't dare to do anything horrible to my bestfriend," bilin nito sakanya na may panduduro pa.

"Fine," he said. Then she left him. While staring at the girl leaving his unit he remembered something.

That her bestfriend, Meraki Valdez caused the heartache of her sister. Just few months ago, Mr. Nolan Martinez and their dad had an agreement. That is to engage his sister with the only son of Martinez Group with the help of Angelika Manghuthot.

Mr. Nolan Martinez is completely against the Valdez family however Noel and Rusco had been friends since their schooling days. That's how Raki and Pako as well as Aiko ended up as friends as well. On the day of their first meeting Sebastian would always remember how Pako easily made her sister fall in love.

Little they didn't know Pako is just naturally a gentleman. She took it as something else. Little they didn't know Pako just couldn't say no to his grandpa.

Rialyn was heart broken, the fact that she found out he's dating her out of his grandpa's request while she's courting somebody else. That was Pako's biggest mistake. Sebastian was there all the time.

"I thought you like me! We're getting engage André! You should stop-" she complained. Sebastian was just standing silently watching her sister beg.

"I'm doing this put pf my gradn father's request. It was never my intentio-" she cut him.

"Ano yung mga pinakita mo sa'kin huh?! What about the care you showed me!" Kinuwestyon nito ang mga dahilan kung bakit lalo s'yang nahulog para sa binata.

"Kung nag isip ka ng iba it's not my fault but I'll never leave Raki, she's the only girl I love-" asik nito.

"I'll tell her-"