True Beauty | Gyutaro 🍋

I realize this plot is pretty unrealistic for the character, but I'm just writing this because he makes me scream without the 's' and I'd honestly ride him like a roller coaster so here y'all go.

-----------------------

"Uzui, you gotta stop flirting with me. What about your wives?"

"They share me anyway. What's another gorgeous woman by my side?"

"Uzui, pardon my French, but stop being a shitty husband." I pointed at him with my chopsticks.

"Shitty? (Y/N), come on. I treat those three with love and respect." He said, sounding a little offended.

"And then try to get with other women. You have three holes to stuff, can't you let me breathe?" I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"Technically there's six. But you get the picture." He shrugged with a smirk.

"I don't need you to tell me you have anal sex." I sigh, trying to enjoy my lunch. "Can you beat it? I'm seriously not in the mood. I'm stressed."

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm being sent with your horndog ass to the Entertainment District." I set my chopsticks down and packed up my lunch.

"Oh good. Maybe I'll see you in a sexy kimono." He chuckled.

I picked up one of my chopsticks and threw it at him, it zoomed past his head and stuck into the wall behind him. "Seriously. Beat it, Lord Tengen." I hissed.

"Alright, alright. You're so stubborn. I'm sexy, and you don't like that?"

"You're too arrogant. If I was going to fuck any Hashira here it would've been Rengoku." I stood up, beginning to walk away.

"Kyojiro?! Really? Over me?" He looked astonished.

I turned and looked him up and down with a cocky smirk. "Mhm."

He sat, seemingly dumbfounded. "That is so unflashy."

"I'd rather by unflashy than be with a man who tries to act like the best." I said sourly as I turned the corner and continued down the hallway. Thankfully, Uzui didn't follow me. He was kindhearted, but holy mother of Christ, he was annoying.

"Hey, (L/N)."

I turned, knowing it was Tomioka by his voice. "What is it, Giyu?"

"Is Uzui bothering you?"

I shrugged. "He's just being a boy. Kind of an asshole move but-"

"I'll take care of it."

I smiled softly. I was always close with Giyu. He was only really talkative with me. Pretty cold and blunt with the others. Even Master.

To be honest, I wasn't really into demon slaying. My father pressured me into becoming a swordswoman because he never had the talent to. But when I showed physical prowess, he shipped me off to be trained by an expert.

Not that I hated it. The people were nice, and the places I got to visit weren't shabby either. But killing demons? Nah. Not my favorite. Most demons I met, I found them attractive. It was something about their attributes. Sharp teeth, different eyes, claws and horns galore.

"Thanks."

He only nodded and then whisked away down the hallway to where Uzui was relaxing. I needed to go out and have Haganezuka sharpen my sword for my upcoming mission. The Entertainment District was very livley at night, which was perfect for demons. They roamed the streets picking off civilians and wealthy house owners.