the cook out

"Come on LiLi damn girl you take forever" Harmonee said...shut up girl I'm coming "bitch Aug know you fine you ain't gotta be extra" I playfully rolled my eyes at her and we headed out on our way to Mama Shelia barbeque."girl turn some music on its quiet as fuck" Jordan said...I'm suprised you noticed..all in that damn phone "shut up bitch I'm texting my bae" damn girl u finna see his high yellow ass "girl bye you betta snatch yo high yellow and quit playing for the next bitch do it for u" "I told her she think its a game all these hoe's flocking to Aug and she wanna act like that nigga gone keep waiting on her" fuck both y'all August ain't waiting on me...he got plenty hoes....I said that last part more to myself "girl please how long you've known Aug? Since 9th grade and how many serious relationships he been in since then"? Jordan said...one " and that was 9th grade and you beat that bitch up lol"....true but its not like his ass been single since " girl yes he have I'll admit he had and got hoes but he ain't had a woman he plan on keeping yet" Harmonee added...I just don't wanna mess up our friendship "I feel you boo, but life is all about choices and chances you gotta step outside ya comfort zone sometimes" anyway we here " look at her ass tryna change the subject" lol....hey mama Shelia "hey my babies" she said giving us each a hug "how y'all doing" "we good moms where my husband at" Harmonee said " he in the back tryna dance as usual" we all laughed because we know how Trav can get "London baby come help me get these drinks" OK moms "so how you and the hubby doing"....who...."girl please August" moms we just bestfriends that's it and we doing good "OK best friend ima give u a heads up anyway he brought some lil bitch up in here and I already can't stand her" soon as she said that my ears perked and my eye brows shot up....oh for real...that's all I said but I really wanted to go out there and spaz out "yea girl you betta stop playing and get ya man don't let all these lil rats dirty him up" OK mama I got you I'm finna go say hi " ok....LiLi remember what I said" I will....I walked up to Aug to see him standing next to some lil nickle head bitch who was just standing there like she had somewhere more important to be....hey bestie I said tapping his shoulder " hey pretty girl he said hugging me and lifting me off the ground " where the hell you been I haven't seen or heard from u in 3 days" I'm sorry BooBug I been busy with school (she in college) "oh yea how that's going" its com- "uhum" I know this lil bald headed hoe didn't just interrupt me I thought to myself "oh my bad LiLi this my friend Erica,Erica this LiLi the one I been telling you about" I knew this bitch was hella mad so me being the asshole I am I stuck my hand out for her to shake knowing damn well she wouldn't " really August so I'm just yo friend...friends don't do what we did last night" "aye my nieces here and you at my mama house calm down" where my babies at anyway "they over there with they moms" oh OK I'll talk to you later.

August POV

Tf is you doing what you tryna prove by the lil stunt you just pulled " I'm sorry August but what was I supposed to do she bring her ass over here tryna stunt in my face she lucky I ain't smack her ass " I couldn't do shit but chuckle...I was thinking to myself you lucky cause every female here woulda been on ya ass.....look LiLi just my friend....my best friend and nothing more "right and you just introduced me to her as just yo friend so what am I supposed to think" you can think what you wanna think I told you what it was and you know how it is I'm not yo man " so what are we August" you tell me, you can either play yo role and stay in yo lane or you can move around....she sat there for a few seconds before responding "OK" ....OK what "I wanna stick around" OK " i'ma go apologize to Lonnie" its London and you do that

London POV

"Hey Leslie right" its London...was this jeepers creepers looking bitch tryna be funny "right, I just wanted to come apologize for my behavior I didn't mean to offend you and run you off like that" run me off..... No sweety you didn't run me off I came to say hi to my nieces the only way I'm running is if I'm running to the money " well if you say so" I do say so just then August came over "y'all str8" I'm most defiantly str8 " come on baby let's get something to drink" "ight hold on" LiLi you str8" of course why wouldn't I be "I'm just making sure, she ain't get outta line wit you did she cause you know I don't play dat shit" I'm fine Aug go enjoy ya chick "ight gimmie kiss" he said leaning in...Auggie move lol....I should've kissed his ass just to show this roach what it is