February 10th/ Trife Life Pt3

London Pov

Its 12:49 and I'm just now getting up I slowly got outta bed and grabbed my hygeine things and headed downstairs to the bathroom " you finally woke sleepy head" Aug said from the living room...yea why you aint wake me up bae "oh I was about too in the next 30 minutes" you dressed already "hell naw I was waiting on you" really Aug " lol hell yea" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom and started to undress me then he took off his shirt untied his sweats and let them drop to the floor damn....this nigga is extremely hung "come hea" I walked over to him prolly blushing hard as hell from the way he was starring at my body he pecked my lips three times then he deepened the kiss adding tounge he started squeezing my ass aggressively making me moan in his mouth he lifted me up against the wall and slowly slid inside of me I felt myself get extremely wet as he pumped in and out of me he's been distant lately but truthfully I miss my babes and shit...I need this....
"Damn bae you so fucking wet and tight....shit" all I could do was moan into his ear I couldn't get a single word out "damn London shit" he sexed me so good up against that wall for about 10 minutes (lol quickie) releasing inside of me with no hesitation than I realised something for the past month he hasn't pulled out and my period hasn't showed up...oh shit

August Pov

Let's just say me and bae got to the party late...two hours late to be exact after round one in the bathroom we showered went up stairs to get dress and when she bent over to pull up her jeans I couldn't resist I stopped her before she got one leg in those mofos by pulling them panties to da side and diving in then we had to shower again lol "damn bout time you mofos got here I was starting to think y'all wasn't gonna show" Trav said walking up to us with one of the babies... I'ma eventually learn whose who lol...shut up nigga hey lil mama u miss uncle Aug she started giggling showing her lil gums come here princess I took her from Trav and craddled her while she just smiled tryna pull my chin hairs I looked up and saw London and Travis starring at me....what you niggas looking at "August do you even know which baby that is" London said with an amused look on her face...what kinda question is that bae yea I know "who is it nigga" Travis said" man shut up I know "lol bae that's Carlie" and how you know that "because Calie has deep dimples and Carlie doesn't" oh lol...London took the baby from me, kissed her cheek and started baby talking to her as we walked through the house we got a lot of heys and Hello's from older relatives and the kids were doing all kinda shit we walked over to where LiLi mama and sisters were sitting...hey mama I said kissing her cheek " hey mama" LiLi said hugging her mama real tight and kissing her forehead "when y'all two gone stop playing and give me some grand babies" "OMG mama really" lol Mama Trish be tripping....we ain't ready for all that right now moms we got a few moe years before we start thinking bout kids...I looked over at London who had a weird as look on her face...you OK babes "yea I'm fine so where is Jordan and Harmonee" "they in the back cooking with yo aunties and cousins" Travis said bouncing the baby "Travis give me my niece before she bounce right on that floe" Mama Trish said "lol OK" he handed the baby over smiling like his ass wanted a break anyway lol we walked to the back of the house to greet everybody else London ass went off into a corner of the kitchen with the girls and came back with another female "hey bae I want you to meet my cousin Tiffany"