Parade

what the characters look like (sorry I didn't describe them all)
Drew: short red hair with glasses, lots of freckles. 16
Andy(Drew's twin): tall, dark brown hair, very awkward, 16
Michael: dirty blonde hair in a pony tail, usually wears hats, kind of tall, 17
Aidan(michaels younger brother): blonde, tall, braces, 16
Athena: Greek / Filipino, shoulder length black hair, fair skin, 14
James: brown hair, goofy looking, baggy clothes, 14
Meg: purple hair (it will change), glasses, emotional, 18

June 15th, 2021

The day of the parade had finally came, and Lilah was very nervous.

"Lilah, sweetheart, your leg is shaking the car ."

Lilah blushed, "Sorry mom.. I just.. I'm not gonna know many people and-and what if they judge me.."

Giving a small smile, her mother was nothing but reassuring

"Lilah, how can they NOT love you? You're so cute, and the kindest girl I've met. And if you do happen to slip, remember your sign language."

They had found out that Lilah was completely silent when little, causing many breakdowns when she couldn't get her point across. So, they decided to learn some basics of sign language, which most people would know.

The rest of the car ride was filled with Lilah making sure she had everything, still extremely anxious.

"Bye mom, I love you, see you tonight." She said, shutting the door before hearing an 'i love you' back

-----

Everybody waited for atleast 15 minutes for the band director to arrive, and still not everybody was there! The band practiced marching for awhile, then everybody went to use the bathroom before the hour long bus ride.

Lilah slept most of the way there, and drank majority of her water. Which means one, she had to pee, and two, she needed more water.

Luckily for Lilah, by the time she woke up they were already there. What was even luckier however, was a bunch of people were also going to the bathroom!

The senior leading them(a bunch of other band members) to the bathroom, was named Meg. She greeted some of the other possible band mates? As they walked by.

"Andy! Drew! Michael! Aiden!" She grinned as they walked past each other. Everybody had a different greeting, but all Lilah could focus on was how sweaty she was getting.

Usually Lilah was very cold, but for her to be sweating already? It did make sense, as it was about 90°, and they had dark purple shirts with black pants on. The walk there has Lilah sweaty, and the urge to pee was strong.

Luckily, she made it to the bathroom in time, and they made it back shortly after. Also, the people Meg introduced were members in the band! Drew was on tuba, and Aiden was on the baritone. While both Michael and Andy were on trumpet.

After Lilah's trombone was put together, she frowned slightly as she saw no other trombone, other than James, but she didn't really like him anyways.

"Don't worry guys, there is another trombonist in marching band!"

Looking up slightly, Lilah saw that it was Drew who had spoken! She had dark red hair, with glasses and a lot of freckles. Lilah smiled and nodded, while James ignored her.

Since they were still waiting, Lilah sat next to her friend Athena, who was Filipino, though you could also tell she was part Greek. Athena played the flute, and was in the grade above her, but regardless of age they had gotten along very well. Not to mention she was one of the rare dominants, but fortunately was very gentle with Lilah, and had pretty much always guessed what her classification would be.