Prologue

A/N: Hello guys so here we go again haha, so feel free to give some suggestions and story tips to me!

Ok enough of this chitchat time to move onto the story...

Please enjoy =) ehe~
_________________________________________

To day Is a normal day for a guy who likes to play Honkai Impact 3rd.

Im Calex a 17 years old and a normal highschool student with average grades.
In school im not that popular like the other students...

I woke up at 6 am and go to the bathroom to wash myself. When I finished I got dressed, I wore my school uniform. I went to kitchen to have a breakfast. When I finished my breakfast I look at the clock its 7:12 am, still have 28 munites so I decided to play a bit of Honkai so I went to the sofa and I turned on my phone then I opened the app only to see the elevator loading screen that usualy poop out every time in the game and after it finished loading the elevator stop at the bridge then I click the screen and the doors opened and says "Captain on bridge"

The first thing I saw was my favourite Valkyrie (aka the pink elf)
Elysia The Herrscher of Hor- I-I mean Human Ego hehe okay so leave it a side for a moment.
Today is the first day of 6.1 update so I clicked on the mailbox and claimed the 600 crystals and went to pull for the banner of Li Sushang: Jade Knight with the 27k crystals that
I farmed In 2 months since Im an F2P Player Btw.

So I started pulling...

[A few pulls later..]

Calex: "Uwooogh I manage to get Sushang and her weapon with her full stigmata set and now I have only 640 crystals left..."

(A/N: and for real I get her full set like I was screaming In my room that my parents like "is she/he crazy or something?" I am not crazy! hahahah forget about it my dear reader!!
*gaze at the kind reader coldly*
Ok ok I give you my apologies my dear reader!..)

I've never been this lucky in after playing for a few months pherhaps today is my lucky day? If yes then I better watch out when Im outside might something bad happened but that is unlikely to happen right?

I then started to complete the daily task and play a few of APHO. I turn of my phone and I check the whether its raining outside I check the time its 8 AM

Calex: "oh shit!! Im going to late on school!!"

I pick up my school bag and head to the entrance to get my umbrella and wear my shoes. I open the door and close it. I took out the key from my pocket and lock the door and started running in the street to the school

[I little bit of time skip]

Hearing few thunders in the sky I was almost at the school gate when suddenly a lightning hit me....

With that my vision went black...
___________________________________________________________________

Its so dark..

And empty....

I stand up and found myself in some sort of void?
Is this death was feels like?

???: "Greetings!! Welcome young soul."

I turned around to see were the voice came from then I saw a man.

Calex: "w-who are you?"

???: "Im what you humans call God"

Calex: "If you are God then that means I died right?

God: "Unfortunately yes. It was my fault... I accidentaly dropped a lightning on you. So as an apology for you Im going to reincarnate you in a world of your choice."

Calex: 'W-wait so this is like those reincarnation stories that I read on Wattpad, ok how about In Honkai so I can be like of those powerfull male characters like Kevin, Welt, Adam(APHO)....Honkai here you goooooo.'

Calex: "hmm... How about in Honkai Impact 3rd?"

God: "That is a very dangerous world are you really sure about your choice?"

Calex: "yes I am sure"

God: "ok very well if that is your choice... before I send you there and first I give you some powers"

Calex: "......."

God: "powers that enough to protect you from the honkai, the power of the 13th..."

As God finished talking I was still processing what he said.

God: "without futher delay I well now send you there, farewell....

Elysia.."

Calex: 'w-wait what!!, what did he say!!? N-NO NO WAIT WHA-"

And after that God suddenly opened a strange looking portal in front of me that suddenly sucked me in and I lost my consciousness.

Please vote >///<

See yaaa in the next chapter!