Chapter 3: Flirting is Effective

A/N: finally the chapter 3 is here. And btw guys I'm the top.3 in the class! Thank you all for supporting this book and the loving comments! I just really love the feedbacks. Anyways back to the story.........

Fuhua's PoV

Elysia: "Yes I know! Calm down! Chezz, so don't enter the ER yet!

Fuhua: "ok ok.. "

Elysia: "Btw let me tell you a long story of why did I get here so listen carefully.....

Fuhua: "I'm listening so go and blurt that out!"

Elysia: "ok so...that time the final Herrscher has arrived, the casualty were enormous but that was a price we needed to pay in order to win a war.
The final Herrscher appeared on the moon.
Humanity decided to send its strongest warriors, the remaining 13 Flame-Chasers including me and the Trio Herrschers(ya'll already knew them).
7 of the Flame-Chasers died within 5 minutes and the 7 remaining along with us went all out trying to kill her with the aid of the Selene, a satellite that could shoot  an extremely powerful laser but we only did 50% of damage to her.
The Herrscher had enough fun playing with us so she knockdown all of us with a single move and went on earth to exterminate the remaining humans.
I don't know how much time has passed when I passed out.
when I regained consciousness, I found myself on top of a hard looking metal but I later found out that I was inside of the moon HQ and I saw the Trio and Kevin in his mantis form while fighting the Herrscher of The End......"

She lowers her head.

Fuhua: "who is the Trio?"

???: 'oh yeah I'm curious too!

A/N(I think y'all already know who's this person.. Right?)

Fuhua: 'can you shut up for a moment! '

???: ' but I'm curious! Let me take control!

Fuhua: 'no! Ok I said what I said it's a no! '

???: 'fine Old Timer...
'
Fuhua: 'This annoying brat really curious about them. Hahaha bruh I never expecting that...'

???: 'Ohohoh me a brat?! Hahaha I'll show ya old timer!, there is something powerful on her..'

She's getting on my nerves!

Fuhua: 'shut up! '

???: 'she's my type actually.. '

I snap on my thoughts when Elysia spoke.

Elysia: "umm... Fuhua are you? Okay? "

Wow seriously?

Fuhua: "yes btw your kinda sus...."

Elysia: "Im not sus! Let's continue the story shall we?"

Fuhua: "o-ok so what happends next?"

I asked.

Elysia: "I saw them with my own two eyes how they die in the hands of the final Herrscher... I never expect that the long preparation of humanity have failed..."

Fuhua: "Even the strongest warrior of humanity failed to beat the final herrscher..."

Elysia: "You don't know how much I cried...*sob* As you can see I'm the only survivor of that tragic event..*sob*"

Is she crying? God what the hell.

Fuhua: "Oh...sorry for reminding you of that....hey don't cry...?"

I said while wiping her tears with my thumb, while me in the inside holy fucking god is this even real? (Lmao)

Elysia: "I will now explain how I ended up her its because someone gave me a power to travel trough universes, for example the portal that you just see in the past minute.."