Chapter 1: A Strange Yet Familiar Place...

Ugh...

My head hurts....

When I woke up the first thing that greeted me was a pretty painful headache but at least I can stand the pain, after a bit my vision adjusted. I got myself up and looked around me only to see in front of me was a big looking castle.

Wait these place looks familiar...

Don't tell me...

Elysia: "T-this is ST. FREYA HIGH?!!

I then covered my mouth with my hand.

Elysia: "W-who was that?! It sounded so similar to Ellie's voice..W-wait I was the one that talking..."

I then felt a weight on my chest area, I looked down and what I saw very shocked me. I had a pair of large booba and I was wearing the outfit that similar to Elysia (Miss Pink Elf).

 I had a pair of large booba and I was wearing the outfit that similar to Elysia (Miss Pink Elf)

Elysia: "W-wait..that means o-oh...oh no...don't tell me..."

I then proceeded to touch the lower part of my new body and there was nothing there...

Elysia: "NOOO!!..nooo...m-my buddy I-its gone...nooo..may you Rest In Peace my friend..."

I whimpered in sadness but hey! At least I gained two things for the price of losing one so it's a win win situation for me.

Elysia: "No...I should stop thinking about useless thoughts. Time to look around but first thing I need to check if I can summon the bow like Elysia and later I will check what powers God gave me."

I went to the nearby aley and started to think a way that would make her weapons appear.

Elysia: "hmm~...should I imagine the bow appearing to summon it?"

I tried to imagine the bow materializing and fortunately it appeared.

Elysia: "now.. I think I need to do the opposite to make it disappear thought

I then imagined that the bow disappearing and it did disappear.

Elysia: "Wow cool ehe~ and now Im acted like Elysia bruh"

I decided to find out what Herrscher core God gave me and later try that 'the 13th power' .... I know now I remember that's Herrscher of Humanity's power in the 'Because of You Animation' and I really need big space for that or I destroy the whole place here haha

Elysia: "I figured out that I can transform to my Herrscher Form but how? And why the hell im not thinking that im a Flamechaser? I'm still clueless about what is the the special ability that God gave me, I will probably find it out in the future, anyways it's time to test out that Herrsheiiii power he gave me."

I summoned my bow and go to a very large space area of the city and there was totaly no people around here, so this is the perfect time to test it, I then concentrate honkai energy and now im in my Herrcher form (Herrscher of Human: Ego).